Mazda2Crew Random Chatter and Nonsense Thread

ngd298

:
'11 Mazda2 5MT, '05 Silverado 5MT, '87 RX7 Sport, Grom, Ninja300
Woo! A thread for any random BS you would like to share! (rockon)

Post anything you want, no matter how small, random, or off topic it may be. (ricer)

IMG_08161.jpg

And this is what the 2 looks like after washing it and immediately driving 11 miles to work...the last 1/2 mile is painful, yet pretty fun ;)

IMG_08051.jpg

I got this sticker put on my soon-to-be-repainted RX7. Ricey or not?

You know you're a Mazda 2 owner when you get a glimpse of a super nice Synergy Green Camaro SS and are disappointed when it isn't another Mazda (hand)

Yep. Then after I realize it's a Yaris, I'm like "WHY????'

Don't understand why anyone would buy a Yaris when you could have a 2, Sonic, 500, Fit, etc. Heck, even a good pair of walking shoes would be better...

yaris....I always do a double take when seeing one just to make sure its not a Mazda2 lol

Whenever I see another Mazda2 here on the road, its driven by either a college kid, or an old man.

Seen one packed with furnitures.

Every 2 I see is driven by young and middle aged women who don't seem to acknowledge me waving or giving a thumbs up or whatever I feel like doing..lol. The only guy I've seen driving one is a corrections officer in a black touring that I see all the time; don't think he has seen my car though because I'm always in my company truck when I pass him.

Yeah I've noticed that too. I saw a mazda 2 police car on there too. Also, I saw a foreign mazda 2 steering wheel, which was the touring one except that the silver part was black. I like the silver trim on the interior but that wheel looked awesome. I would share them but I'm new to Instagram and I can't figure out how.

I wish... up here its all middle aged hippy men or old women.. i'd kill for a cute college girl in a 2 to wave at ;-)

Back