Mazda Protege5 Stock wheels with CX7 (235-70/16) Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tires - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabe

meh
:
16 CX-5, Old: 06 Mazdaspeed6, 08 CX-7, 01 Protege ES/Mp3wannabe
Mazda Protege5 Stock wheels with CX7 (235-70/16) Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tires - No Longer Available

Mazda Protege5 Stock wheels with CX7 (235-70/16) Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tires

These are Protege5 stock wheels (16") that have CX-7 sized Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tires (235-70/16). I ran these for about 4 winters through Cleveland before trading in the CX7. According to my spreadsheet, they have about 30,000 miles on them. The tires still have a decent amount to tread. See picture of Lincoln's head. One of the wheels has a slight reddish tint to it that was like that when i bought them used. Hardly noticeable, and I used them as winters only, so it never bothered me.

If you want the wheels only, that's fine, I can take them to a shop to get the tires pulled for you, but the price remains the same. If you want Tires only, I can drop the price a little.

$100 discount for local pickup...would love to not have to ship.

I'll also be throwing these up on craigslist.

Note: for these to fit on a CX-7, they need spacers for the front wheels, otherwise they won't clear the calipers. I have these and can throw them in for free for a CX-7 buyer.

List Date: 5/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mazda Protege5 Stock wheels with CX7 (235-70/16) Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tires
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back