Mazda Protege Owner Photos

I miss warm weather already :(
DSCF0983.jpg

^perfect top down weather... which i haven't done yet this year

Yesterday was stupid cold, Im just glad its back above neg. temps here. Supposed to get up to 30 tomorrow ... -25ish to 30 in two days, wtf

haha. yeah rockin03 do you know where reading michigan is? hillsdale county near coldwater in indiana? i have a cottage there where we sled

i was born and raised in mn, and went to college in duluth and bemidji. talk about -30F for 3 weeks... not including windchill.

man its only dropped to like 36-40deg over her in san antonio people complaining that its cold i tell them " its not cold..its just not hot "

You guys must be jealous of my weather here in south florida.
J-Ball at Mizner Country Club, Delray Beach, Florida (PWS)
Updated: 0 sec ago
cloudy.gif
74.0 F
Overcast
Humidity:79%Dew Point:67 F Wind:6.0 mphfrom the SSE
360arrows_blue.gif

Wind Gust:17.0 mphPressure:29.94 in (Falling) Heat Index:75 F Visibility:10.0 miles UV:2 out of 16Pollen:9.10 out of 12
Pollen Forecast new!Clouds:Mostly Cloudy 2600 ft
Overcast 4000 ft
(Above Ground Level)

Meh... gimme 4 seasons a year. It keeps me from putting too many miles on the MSM.

i dont drive my car much these days but more parts keep going onto it....yesterday installed mishimoto alum radiator and obx hoses and the last time i drove it was 2 weeks ago the night before i drove it i installed some pedals im gonna drive it today to pick up my daughters but it only takes me like 10min round trip

company vehicle to and from work... and my car dosent have a heater so my wife wont get in it during the winter so when we go anywhere we go we go in her car....but i get to drive it today so wooohooo!!!

Back