Mazda Protege Owner Photos

30mu3wk.jpg

thanks to all. this car has become my life. shes definitely come a long way. shocker sticker coming off soon.

Man... I really wanted to visit Singapore while I was in China, but that fell thru. Nice shots!

do you use some sort of filter to get that hexagonal effect from the lights? or is that done in post processing? good shots by the way :)

not bad for an iphone pic
f40845de.jpg

Our cars looks the same!

This is how I was last winter, before snow:

p1150970i.jpg

Except I don't run my front lip in winter! I also changed the trunk because I hate removing snow out of the 3-pod!

p1170308.jpg

... and a pic of last summer, for the fun:

p1170035m.jpg

Next summer, I might be stay wingless tho...

p1170305.jpg

p1170303r.jpg

Yes, the trunk is flatblack for this winter. It *might* be painted for summer!

Just bought this 99 protege lx for $1700. It has 166xxx miles. Thought it was good deal, but it wound up needing some work, egr valve and such, to pass inspection. I want to get it painted blue, get some rims (its got steelies with 3 mazda covers and 1 toyota cover), cold air intake, new hood, euro taillights, roof rack for my kayak etc. but thats in the future, students have no money (sad2)

sorry for the cell phone pic, its all I had right now

downsize-1.png

haha i'm sure i don't want to know :p our cars are very cheap in comparison to houses, could never justify a car over a house though :p

My 03 Mazda Protege LX Turbocharged.My friend ( Honda ) and I
my accident..
img0356ll.jpg

..after the repairs

my lips is disapear :(, yellow P5 FOG ,brake kit and Full suspention coming soon..

Back