Mazda Protege Owner Photos

im missing stuff...jon where did u come from, and sk8er when did u get new wheels?

i am from Sacramento. i just got these wheels about two weeks ago. bought it for 300 from this dude. rims are still very clean and came with good tires. one rim has a bit of rash but not too bad.

here are some pics of my ride..

not so new but recently

Attachments

• res1818451699.jpg
    res1818451699.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 179
  • res1826211058.jpg
    res1826211058.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 217
  • res1833970417.jpg
    res1833970417.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 217
  • P1010918.JPG
    P1010918.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 247
if you look at the bottom of the grill it doesn't appear to actually fit

my guess is an aftermarket grille for a MSP/P5 was wedged in there

dude dont get racing harts.. unless thats what you want... Im glad I didnt, I look on here and see 30 people with the same rims... which hey thats all good if you like those wheels but I thought the name of the game was to stand out and be different... and yes Im well aware 30 people have my paint job or body kit... but I dont have many options for kits when it comes to the p5... just build it your way... and say F**k everybody else lol...

Here's what i got so far...

Attachments

• mine1.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 241
  • mine2.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 171
  • mine3.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 141
  • mine4.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
looks good. that oe lip is a necessity for all non-p5/msp bumpers
that's a negative, sir

my now-sold '02, no body kit required:

st.jpg

it was low enough with the springs that I didn't have to add lips to the body to make it look lower

the lip looks decent, if the car is lowered, but is never a necessity

Dear Nate,
First, I was unaware that you were going to start paying for my mods. I was also unaware that you're opinion mattered to me as far as what I did first or whether you believe asthetic mods to be functional. But just so you are in-the-loop, suspension will come in time. Currently my car is still under warranty, and I don't really wish to have any issues if something were to go wrong. And side by side, if you still had your's, mine would attract more looks than your's. Also, please note that there were no pics of what I have sitting in my garage just waiting for the warranty to expire and there are no pics of the engine bay.

Back