Mazda Protege Owner Photos

That's got to be a pain in the butt man. I decided to go with the weapon-r cuz i had seen lots of good things bout it online. Maybe cuz yours is older it isn't as good, i dunno just conjecturing. But yeah mine runs perfectly.

took a couple of pictures after i waxed my car.(idhitit)

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

chicohond@91 said:
and for the #100 page my smoked taillights.

IMG_2669.jpg

How did you do that? Ive been trying to find something I can do for smoked tails that I dont have to spend ass loads of money doing...I saw on here a guy with a blue I think 03 ES, with a MP3 wing, had smoked tail lights too, but it was the whole light, not just the clear part, but the clear part only, still looks clean! What did you do?

Chris

i think the smoked tail light is nice and everything else is nice but i am no fan of those rims.....thats my opinion of those rims.....

chicohond@91 said:
took a couple of pictures after i waxed my car.(idhitit)

IMG_2868.jpg

Nice setup. Now, for a more cleaner look, remove the "ES" and the side moldings.
I have done this, and she looks better. Also, the pin striping may be a good idea to remove as well. Of course, all of this is your decision and is your preference. Lastly, I like those tail lights. I may do that someday.

Last edited:
NoVa 2.0 said:
Chico are those 18's?
they are actually 17'' i dont think 18'' fit without raising the car a little.

NoVa 2.0 said:
i think the smoked tail light is nice and everything else is nice but i am no fan of those rims.....thats my opinion of those rims.....
well the rims came with the car so I'm not gonna complain:eek:

NoVa 2.0 said:
Nice setup. Now, for a more cleaner look, remove the "ES" and the side moldings.
I have done this, and she looks better. Also, the pin striping may be a good idea to remove as well. Of course, all of this is your decision and is your preference. Lastly, I like those tail lights. I may do that someday......

i thought about the es emblem but since the car is black then i dont know about the side moldings, i dont think is worth it, thanks for the idea.

Yeah I love them. But def get rid of the es on the side of your car and pull those moldings off bro. Other then that looks very nice.

chicohond@91 said:
i thought about the es emblem but since the car is black then i dont know about the side moldings, i dont think is worth it, thanks for the idea.

To a certain extent, I agree. You have a black Protege, and removing the side moldings may result in that area being darker then the rest of your car. Then again, I have millennium red mica paint color, and I didn't notice any difference.

And, you're welcome for the idea.

sanblaster1 said:
I think a little polish or a buffing would take care of that though. Just my opinion.

Now that you have mentioned "buffing and polishing", I have thought about that in a different aspect: is there a polish that can used to fill in some chips/scratches to the paint, without repainting? I did see a commercial about it, but that was quite a while ago. Any ideas?

You might want to pm MR. Detailer. I think he resides in the WI forums. Great guy for advice on questions about detailing the mazda.

sanblaster1 said:
You might want to pm MR. Detailer. I think he resides in the WI forums. Great guy for advice on questions about detailing the mazda.

Thank you. I just messaged him, and now I will wait out.

Back