p-pro3.jpg
light.jpg

Last edited:
here is a new one of my 02 es

Attachments

• 100_1846.jpg
    100_1846.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 382
Pretty much bone stock, save black emblems and no LX decal. Now I'm waiting to find a good deal on some 15" or 16" 4 wheels.

100_1521crop.jpg

Picture010crop.jpg

I took these a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• Park12.JPG
    Park12.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 279
  • Park1.jpg
    Park1.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 356
  • PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Park5.jpg
    Park5.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 335
heres by baby, shes pretty much stock right now (minus the clear corners and APC tails) but lowering springs and AEM sri are awaiting me to get off my lazy ass to install....and im in the market for new wheels if anyone is selling lol...

Attachments

• P1010052.JPG
    P1010052.JPG
    474.4 KB · Views: 351
  • P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    488 KB · Views: 356
  • P1010057.JPG
    P1010057.JPG
    440.3 KB · Views: 284
My 02 ES

Attachments

• Picture 31.jpg
    Picture 31.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 477
  • Picture 37.jpg
    Picture 37.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Picture337_05Jun05.jpg
    Picture337_05Jun05.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 421
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 319
Hey guys. gotta cardomain page. I'm tryin to go different with my 1.6L but I think I kinda ****** it up and got a little Ricey...Lemme know what you guys think I can do to clean up. I just now put on my MSP sideskirts not 30 minutes ago so I dont have pics yet, but will try to get some up soon. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/786642

fabian said:
Hey guys. gotta cardomain page. I'm tryin to go different with my 1.6L but I think I kinda ****** it up and got a little Ricey...Lemme know what you guys think I can do to clean up. I just now put on my MSP sideskirts not 30 minutes ago so I dont have pics yet, but will try to get some up soon. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/786642
the only thing that really offends me is the spoiler

ditch that, drop it and you'll have something

kill the spoiler, maybe the taillights they aren't so bad, but the wing is horrible,
drop it other than that not bad are you leaving it matt black? if so that could look pretty kool with bronze rims kinda like the STI that SCC did
peace
dante

yeah definitely tinting it to 5% all around this coming tuesday. Made the appointment today actually. Yeah I've gotten alot of negative feedback about the wing. I too feel it was a bumbass thing to do. I'm definitely not leaving the car flat black. But I do think I'm going to go with a gloss black and then maybe change out the rims to either black with polished lip, or bronze rims. And yeah I'm definitely keeping the carbon fiber tail lights. Maybe later on I'll bake em and paint the housing black, but for now they're stayin.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go witht the polished lip wheels. EVERYbody has them. Go Bronze or orange or red. Hell anything but black and ploished.

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 594
hmm, tinted out, black, black rims...could be a nice little sleeper..

what kind of performance mods do you have or have in mind for the future??

holy big wing batman ... bronze on black or black on black ... yes everyone has it but it still looks good so why go away from it ?

MIA protege said:
yes everyone has it but it still looks good so why go away from it ?

yes there is a reason so many have it :D

jbiird317 said:
hmm, tinted out, black, black rims...could be a nice little sleeper..

what kind of performance mods do you have or have in mind for the future??

Um, performance mods to the 1.6L engine... Cold air intake, Corksport MSP catback exhaust, intake chip, Fidanza short throw shifter, JDM voltage stabilizer. Mods for the future, I have no idea but I would really like to get different cam gear. But I dont know where I can get one. (HELP!?) So I'm going to do the 2.0 MSP swap...someday. But I just found out in another post that OBX really doesn't have any headers for me. By the way I got some new pics of my car with my new M3 mirrors and the MSP sideskirts on it so check em out on page 2. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/786642

Last edited:
Back