Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for June!

VOTE NOW for June!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I posted on Facebook lol, no harm if you don't promote yourself. I always promote MOTM IF I know someone in it, this happens to be one I'm in. Just no Self promotion.

It's ok to promote the page/competition, but not yourself.

good: Hey, remember to vote for MOTM, here's the link!
bad: Hey, remember to vote for me for MOTM, here's the link!
lol...it was you hahahahaha ;) no worries

Yeah I posted on Facebook lol, no harm if you don't promote yourself. I always promote MOTM IF I know someone in it, this happens to be one I'm in. Just no Self promotion.
Its all good bro, i know how it works. I just wanted to see who would post up first in defense for the lawlz.... It just happened to be that the first to respond was the post i saw :)

Good luck to all the entries, wish i could be running against you too.

I just wish that the no posters couldn't vote at all. It's really throwing the whole thing.

I just wish that the no posters couldn't vote at all. It's really throwing the whole thing.
Quite, From my count I am winning by 1? I think.... its to confusing to look though all those profiles. But uhoh has 18 and I have 19 legit votes. I think. LOL

What happens if their is a tie? I always wondered that.

Well you both win co MOTM and both will grace tbe front page but since there is only 1 Wheel it goes to Antoine....lol

I must say, so far the results aren't completely what I expected. Good stuff!

Yeah agreed. I didn't expect uhoh to get so many honestly lol. But I think he has 18-19 after the 100posts or less are taken out, and I have 21ish after less than 100 posts are taken out.

I would of voted for the Cosmo if I couldn't vote for myself lol

As Of 10:00AM ish this is the current stats.
Voters

Voters with more than 100 posts:

Voters with more than 100 posts votes:
Joka1
uhohprotege
719prottege
speedracr79
Outlawstar98
zoomzoomMSP
THE Phen
ajkulish
ghostbusters