Mazda of the Month - ENTER NOW for November!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a tough vote for me and there aren't even that many entries yet, lol. Justin and Andrew have two very clean and well modded 6's, both with tones of work put into them. Also for the 6 family generally the majority of users on this forum are speed 6's. Then I saw that rx-7 and had to change my pants... lol.

Hope to see soem more entries, next year I'd like to enter my car in :).

I personally don't care for herblennys rx7. Too much emphasis on everything but the car.

The great ny I do love your 6 though. Very clean car

^^ 6 is clean! Nice build too!

thanks much appreciated

This is going to be a tough vote for me and there aren't even that many entries yet, lol. Justin and Andrew have two very clean and well modded 6's, both with tones of work put into them. Also for the 6 family generally the majority of users on this forum are speed 6's. Then I saw that rx-7 and had to change my pants... lol.

Hope to see soem more entries, next year I'd like to enter my car in :).

yea, thus far arent that many entries. but all the entries are great looking cars.

why wait till next year, throw your car in bro. its all for fun man. you may win and not expect to but you can.

I personally don't care for herblennys rx7. Too much emphasis on everything but the car.

The great ny I do love your 6 though. Very clean car

thanks man.

I personally don't care for the body kit. It drastically changes the style of the car and seems to go away from the rx-7 look except for the rear. Granted its not my car and I'm sure you like it. So my opinion doesn't really matter lol.

I personally don't care for the body kit. It drastically changes the style of the car and seems to go away from the rx-7 look except for the rear. Granted its not my car and I'm sure you like it. So my opinion doesn't really matter lol.

In my defense regarding your dislike for the body kit and think that most are lack of thought and more for looks.. The body kit I have is well thought of kit with bigger opening, dedicated oil cooler ducts inserted between the bumper and oil cooler, This Feed bumper is the only one with upgraded driving lights in factory signal light area, wider fenders for wider wheels and lower offset wheels, rear flares for similar reasons as front, Rear autoexe insert to maintain 99+ RX7 adjustable wing but with better wing deck. CF rear diffuser for better underbody flow (same with Feed sides)... unlike most people who just put aftermarket bumper and no undertray, I actually spend far more time cutting different undertrays (currently using Mazdaspeed under tray and factory) to flatten out the bottom for functionality.

Contray to its looks, Almost all the parts exterior to this car have been thought of in its functionality.. including the small useless side mirrors :) And yes, I have made multiple high speed run and noticed much stable run (165+ MPH run). I been in FD game for over a decade and I'm not going to just build something to put body kit on or put less quality parts on just to put it on. That being said, interior CF parts are the only thing that doesn't function and all for looks :) And also this is the reason I also have an SSM FD that's more purist car..

SSM2-1.jpg

All rare Mazda/Mazdaspeed parts will go on this FD.

Last edited:
Your so use to people loving your car that you get but hurt because a couple people hate it? Get over it, haters gana hate. Let them hate.

Your so use to people loving your car that you get but hurt because a couple people hate it? Get over it, haters gana hate. Let them hate.

LOL! I'm sure like anyone else on this forum, when misinformation or intention was stated by others, they would try to correct. Just as you think that my 'but' got hurt by previous statement because you think he/she didn't like my car... but if you read, he did like the interior and I'm just stating my reason for my decisions... which is that functionality have been thought of and reason for purchasing and installing those parts. And now I have to correct you and state that I personally don't care if people like it nor hate it. I just don't want someone else putting words in my mouth. I have also been on this car scene for awhile to know, that personal opinions are just that.. opinions.. When you try to think for me, state words that I would not say, I have to correct you. Once you understand that concept, you'll see what I'm stating here.

(dunno) I don't understand how what PMHerblenny said was taken as being but hurt.
He just explained his reasons for doing those mods in a respectful and well thought out manner. In no way does it look to me that he get mad for what was said.

Last edited:
Chill out Fellas...Let's keep this thread on topic & in good fun...Most appreciated, thank you!

PS...I'll be closing this thread and posting up the poll thread soon so if you're thinking of entering, be sure to do it now! :D

That pic is gorgeous

In my defense regarding your dislike for the body kit and think that most are lack of thought and more for looks.. The body kit I have is well thought of kit with bigger opening, dedicated oil cooler ducts inserted between the bumper and oil cooler, This Feed bumper is the only one with upgraded driving lights in factory signal light area, wider fenders for wider wheels and lower offset wheels, rear flares for similar reasons as front, Rear autoexe insert to maintain 99+ RX7 adjustable wing but with better wing deck. CF rear diffuser for better underbody flow (same with Feed sides)... unlike most people who just put aftermarket bumper and no undertray, I actually spend far more time cutting different undertrays (currently using Mazdaspeed under tray and factory) to flatten out the bottom for functionality.

Contray to its looks, Almost all the parts exterior to this car have been thought of in its functionality.. including the small useless side mirrors :) And yes, I have made multiple high speed run and noticed much stable run (165+ MPH run). I been in FD game for over a decade and I'm not going to just build something to put body kit on or put less quality parts on just to put it on. That being said, interior CF parts are the only thing that doesn't function and all for looks :) And also this is the reason I also have an SSM FD that's more purist car..

SSM2-1.jpg

All rare Mazda/Mazdaspeed parts will go on this FD.

That pic is gorgeous

Thanks! 1994 SSM FD with rare glass moonroof, less than 38K miles, original paint (except painted 99 bumper, MS hood), interior is in mint condition, and I have as much in MS parts and other rare Mazda parts going in as what I have in the car. I'm re-doing the engine bay and the new engine should be ready in next couple of weeks. It will be first in US to run 13B-RE with 99 twin sequential with newer black box wired to 93+PFC. Took me about a year to source out goodies to sort out the wiring. Should make mid 300 at the wheels with super fast spool.

Well I had a deer run into me (yes he actually hit me) so with the insurance check I think I'm going to slap on a new bumper possibly a carbon fiber hood depending on how much they give me because hood isn't needed.

Let the Battle begin...Major Props for everyone who stepped up to the plate for November! (thumb)

The POLL thread will be up soon so stay tuned and get ready to VOTE! (first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back