*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for May!

VOTE NOW for May!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with Sumthaiguys MS3. Its my second favorite after mine ;) lol.

This will sound silly, but i didnt realize we could vote for ourselves. (dunno) Thought id get flamed for it. I still <3 his ms3 though, either way.

Good luck to everyone (enguard)

@HKPRO5 - thanks :)

Yeah you can vote for yourself, but it's one of those things where people can see it and possibly see you as selfish. (Maybe?)

yea, it is usually cause this is just a fun little competition and the chances of the winner coming down to one vote are very slim, so by voting for yourself it just kinda makes u come off as ME ME ME ME ME ME. lol

Kind of like a gentlemans agreement.

You pretty much nailed it right there.

Wow.. This is quite the selection of entries this month. A lot of entries period and a lot of bad ass entries. I'm rather humbled when I look at my car vs others, but good luck to all~

i think everyone should have a link to this thread on their sigs so we can get a great voters turn out like we got with the cars.

i think everyone should have a link to this thread on their sigs so we can get a great voters turn out like we got with the cars.

It says no linking or self promotion in the rules. It does say that general " go vote for MOTM" threads are encouraged though. The more voters the better IMO. There are a lot of nice cars this month

u are right, everyone who does be sure not to promote urself or anyone for that matter.
i like how u did yours nuke. i'm gunna copy it :p

o_O

I'm not even going to vote. I think it'd be unfair. I narrowed it down to like 5-6 cars... friggen insane. Great work everyone who entered. You all have truly epic and well done Mazdas. It's just IMPOSSIBLE for me to rightfully pick one that I like more than the others.

Now as EPIC of a MOTM as this is, i have to show NEPOC love.....But to who? Subspeed6 or BOOSTEDSPD6?

I was torn between weaksauce and spenone, but the vitamin water and rag in the interior pic killed it in spenone's pics.

Weaksauce gets my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back