Mazda MX6 Pics

Sup, from MX6.com, Me and my brother M(y)x6gr8ride decided to come over and check it out. He has the FS motor and is looking torward MP3/5 parts. Like Boost!:) I wouldn't mind meeting up with a couple of you local guys in my area. It'll be fun. So here are our pics:

http://photos.yahoo.com/vynceman

summit31_19thst2.jpg

Last edited:
Sup all, Yeah I'm Chunchoy14's bro. BTW we're also int he same club as Jon93pgt and Tony95pgt. Heres a older pic of my mx6:

meet_0031.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I had a 96 MX-6 LS before the Protege.
I still ove that car!:(

Wow lots of MX-6 / former MX-6 owners. I'm an MX6.com convert as well; I've currently got a 95 LS. Looking to get a Protege (likely ES sedan) sometime in September or so.

Tyson

Holy crap! It is like a reunion over here! I love how everyone is using the same names and everything... keeps things simple... I see we even have another WSN member here! Go team...

I guess over here WE are the newbies eh? All of us are old timers at MX6.com...

Claeren.

Last edited:
I still have the 93 MX-6LS that I bought in May of 92. One of the best all around cars I have ever had to date. I am giving it to my son to use. It was my autocross car for five years.

I am giving it to my son to use.

Dad! :D Thanks! Your the best... no?

Lucky kid... geez, i got to spend my high school years working full time to make $500/month car payments, life would have been much nicer with an ex-autocrossing dad with a MX-6...

Claeren.

Spreading the MX-6 gospel

Hey, I'm another mx6.com regular. Here's mine. Gotta admit if there's any car that might persuade me to get rid her it's the Mazdaspeed Protege. I will probably give it some serious thought. Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoost!
DSCF0004.JPG

Go team MX6!

The old MX6 looks a lot like the new proteges (in size i mean) eh? Remember when sub-compact meant small and not medium?

Not that i am complaining...
Claeren.

mx6.com meet on here? did i miss a post? so thatsa what...6 regulars that switched from mx6.com?

We should try and get our own MX6 members forum going... wouldn't that be sweet!?! Mind you, i think we have to wait until some of us actually BUY the P.5... (or whatever protege)

Claeren.

my user name tells everything...one is MX-6, the other is my girl's birthday. 2 of my loves! that's why i still want to get MP3 as my 3rd car...but that little poor green LS was sold by my dad when i left for USA...i miss her more than my girl... :(

yikes! more non-Protege Mazda owners!!! :D

might as well create a MX-6/Probe section now, you know the Probe owners are just lurking around, now that MX-6 owners are starting to show up :D :D

before we know it we'll have sections for the whole Mazda lineup, LOL! :D :D :D

Back