Mazda meet Oct. 7, 3pm

Onatrum

:
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
My buddy has organized an MX-6/Probe meet at Hooter's in Polaris (Columbus). So we thought we'd extend the invitation to all Mazdas.

Like the title says, the meet is Oct. 7th at 3pm. I don't have directions to the Hooters just yet, but it's the one located near Polaris Mall in Columbus. The manager at Hooter's has offered roped off parking if we get enough interest. Just lemme know if you're interested or start making a list here. If you have questions just feel free to ask. :)

mazdaspeedwerx said:
how many people will be showing up? I might be interested in coming up

hmm well from this forum...looks like just me! :)

There is one other person from the OhioMazdas forum that is expressing interest. There seems to be the most interest coming from the MX6 forums and ProbeTalk. I'm not a member of those sites tho, so I don't know the official count. I'll look into that later today...

Onatrum said:
hmm well from this forum...looks like just me! :)

There is one other person from the OhioMazdas forum that is expressing interest. There seems to be the most interest coming from the MX6 forums and ProbeTalk. I'm not a member of those sites tho, so I don't know the official count. I'll look into that later today...

Still working on that official number. Along with this forum, we have threads in OhioMazdas, MX6.com, ProbeTalk, CR.com, and columbusstreetracing.net.

Our goal is to hit 25 cars...this is including all makes and models, not just Mazdas. The meet is more of a small car show without awards really. As far as Mazdas go, my P5, my buddy's mx6, and maybe a few other mx6s are going. Possibly an older Rx7, but that's about it. We're mostly looking to hang out, bs about cars, and maybe cruise to a park or something to take pics.

On a side note, I see you're from Cincy. There's a good chance I'll be down there tomorrow night for a friends B-Day. We're going to some German restaurant, but that's about all I know.

If I wasn't going to Zoom Zoom live we would bring a couple of our cars.

mazdaspeedwerx said:
if I do not have to work this weekend I might show up. do you have an adresse so I can google it?

8591 Sancus Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43240

Still don't have an official count. You know what really sucks is that I'm starting a part time job tomorrow, just for some seasonal work. And they're most likely gonna work me on Saturday's :( I'll be disappointed if I can't make the meet I'm helping create!

I would go but I dont own a Mazda anymore, and my fiance sold his MSP 2 weeks ago as well. In fact out of our OG Cincy group only like 2 still have Mazdas now

MSPRO said:
I would go but I dont own a Mazda anymore, and my fiance sold his MSP 2 weeks ago as well. In fact out of our OG Cincy group only like 2 still have Mazdas now

The Subaru still looks good tho!

Good news is that I work 10 - 3 on Saturday at my new job, so I will be coming fashionably late.

Back