Mazda mechanics in Portland area?

bobalink

Hi, fellow Mazdaheads. I moved to the Portland area recently, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Mazda mechanic in the Southwest or Southeast part of town (or somewhere around Tigard). I understand the local Mazda dealer is el supremo ripoff, so I hope there is an alternative. I have a stock 2002 Protege5.

Thanks,
Bob D.

might want to give corksport a call. They should most likely point you in the right direction. They used to be located in portland but are now just across the border in vancouver.

360 260 cork is their number

You also might want to try premier mazda at oregon city. They are new and I had very good experiences there. I have my rx8 tuned and done all the recall work and they have been very informative overall. Only downside of it is that they called me too many times for feedback(boom06)

I dealt with Herzog, Tonkin, Royal moore, and premier is the best one for me.

Welcome to PDX!

I would highly recommend against Tonkin. (PM me if you want details) I started using Vancouver Mazda instead of them. They were much better in every aspect.

But I'd say go to CorkSport before any dealer. That's all they do is Mazda.

Mazda mechanics near Portland

HorsepowerFreak said:
I would highly recommend against Tonkin. (PM me if you want details) I started using Vancouver Mazda instead of them. They were much better in every aspect.

But I'd say go to CorkSport before any dealer. That's all they do is Mazda.

Thanks for the advice. I will give Corksport or Premier a try.

Regards,
Bob Dickey

Mazda mechanics near Portland

Akisan2 said:
You also might want to try premier mazda at oregon city. They are new and I had very good experiences there. I have my rx8 tuned and done all the recall work and they have been very informative overall. Only downside of it is that they called me too many times for feedback(boom06)

I dealt with Herzog, Tonkin, Royal moore, and premier is the best one for me.

Welcome to PDX!

Thanks for the advice. I will give Premier a try.

Regards,
Bob Dickey

i have a 03 black msp when is the next mazda meet? if any. been looking for one for along time.

Back