Mazda Likes To Screw Us

elderlycoffee said:
But thats just the deal I DID PAY FOR IT!

No, you didn't pay for it.

elderlycoffee said:
It was listed as STANDARD equipment. Meaning that it is included in the price of the car.

And once again, the only place that it was ever listed as standard equipment was a typo. You aren't entitled to something that you didn't pay for, and by demanding something that you aren't entitled to, especially after already taking settlement, you are in the wrong here.

Good luck.

505zoom said:
No, you didn't pay for it.

And once again, the only place that it was ever listed as standard equipment was a typo. You aren't entitled to something that you didn't pay for, and by demanding something that you aren't entitled to, especially after already taking settlement, you are in the wrong here.

Good luck.

What you don't seem to understand that it was listed as standard equipment which means from a consumers perspective (typo or not) it was included in the base price.
Yes it was paid for.

elderlycoffee said:
What you don't seem to understand that it was listed as standard equipment which means from a consumers perspective (typo or not) it was included in the base price.
Yes it was paid for.

Stop while you are almost ahead. You knew it was an error, so you didn't pay for anything. Why are you out to "stick it to the man" if the man meant no harm?

Kansei said:
Stop while you are almost ahead. You knew it was an error, so you didn't pay for anything. Why are you out to "stick it to the man" if the man meant no harm?

At the time of purchase we DID NOT know it was an error. We were under the impression thats what we were getting

but I was under the impression that your dealership (who's fault it wasn't) offered to compensate you and that you accepted that.

Kansei said:
but I was under the impression that your dealership (who's fault it wasn't) offered to compensate you and that you accepted that.

After we found out we went to the dealership, they said they wouldn't help us and we needed to call mazda, called mazda, they sent me gift certificate for a small amount which we did not accept, I hunted down the owner of the dealership and he said he would get mazda to buy it back and if he couldn't then he would.

It's been nearly 2 months and nothing has happend.

hope you get some sort of solution. I'd take cash and upgrade the speakers myself (or have it done at a shop).. doesn't take much money at all to get stuff better than Bose.

Kansei said:
hope you get some sort of solution. I'd take cash and upgrade the speakers myself (or have it done at a shop).. doesn't take much money at all to get stuff better than Bose.

Of course.
But They've Ruled out money so far.

So just to clarify...once the dealer or mazda buys the car back for what you paid (I assume) <if that ever happens>, you'll then have the opportunity to either to walk away, or pay more in order purchase the GT version, which contains the upgraded stereo.

Or, has the dealer promised you a new GT at no additional cost once they buy your car back?

Back