MAZDA Indepentent

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
Looking for a good independent MAZDA mechanic in the Cape Coral Fort Myer FL. area. Ed

Looking for a good independent MAZDA mechanic in the Cape Coral Fort Myer FL. area. Ed

Having hands on experience changing the CX-5's brakes, spark plugs, oil and oil filter changes, transmission fluid drain/fill, cabin and engine filters, ect....any reputable mechanic could handle maintaining this car given he/she was the specified workshop manual (containing instructions, torque specs, ect). Attaining the workshop instructions can be done via an Internet search. The only weird snag could be the Gen2's electronic parking brakes needing a specific procedure...again there's instructions for it as well.

Here is a local call Chips auto repair almost 40 yrs in the cape no employees very honest . 239=458-3162 1113 se 12 pl cape coral 33990 jz.

Thanks jack z and CX-5um: It really pains me to farm out any work because I used to do it all myself including engine and MT rebuilding. Now I'm at 81 Years old and while I still do my CX5 oil/filter changes and other minor stuff, I just must farm out the leaning over type jobs. Ed

You will like chip he will tell you the truth and not what you want to hear. Very honest and fair. jz

Back