Mazda Garb....

TXMazdaSpeeder

T is for Turbo
:
2003 Black Mica MSP #566
I wasn't real sure on where to put this so if it needs to be moved so be it. Just shoot me a PM of where it's moved to.

I'm working for Mazda again since they shut down Mercury and we're closing our Lincoln store. I work in parts and I'm working with my manager and Antoine on becoming a vendor. In the meantime my manager is looking for a good source for Mazda apparel. Mazda hasn't been real helpful on the apparel side of things and have discontinued alot of their items. We'd most likely be stocking 4-5 shirt designs, a couple of hats, and maybe some keychains and ordering 15-20 of each at a time (or more depending on whats required). Anyone have good source to go through? Everywhere I find short of Ebay wants $20+ for t-shirts and we cant justify the cost after markup to sell to customers and especially to give to customers who buy cars from us.

Sidenote: Being around the Mazdas again I'm quite on the fence of buying a MS3 to replace my Camaro in the next few months. But being a Mazda parts sales guy I'll be around the forums quite often again. :D

Sent him a message. Thanks for the response!

Edit: Message replied, not what we're looking for. Looking for officially liscenced Mazda stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back