Mazda Forums Official Mazda of the Month (July)

Congrats on MOTM! I have a question though... I was unaware that you can have (2) driver side motor mounts. I am going to need a detailed picture of that MOD bro!

-SLS Front Motor Mount
-SLS Driver Side Motor Mount
-AWR Rear Motor Mount
-Street Unit Driver Side Motor Mount

Just busting your balls, hehe. Congrats again. (braindead

congrats dude!!!... yeah i noticed that too pyro... also didnt realize how dominant hawaii was with pro 5's!!! congrats hawaii!!! :)

thanks... LOL i know it need a good cleaning... :) hence why it's not a picture of the whole bay

HAHAHA,, you knew you had these month under your arm.... Congrats man.... now give me those damn wheels!!!!!!! lol...quick question do you know how to photoshop ? i wanna see how my car looks like with those rims.... I'm so in ******* love with them !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice eye... LOL... i have the SU DS motor mount and the SLS PS motor mount

oh and thanks everyone... yes the engine bay is crap... like i said before i never cleaned it ever... hence why its not a shot of the whole engine... haha if you wanna see more pics of it check out the link in my sig

Congrats on MOTM! I have a question though... I was unaware that you can have (2) driver side motor mounts. I am going to need a detailed picture of that MOD bro!

-SLS Front Motor Mount
-SLS Driver Side Motor Mount
-AWR Rear Motor Mount
-Street Unit Driver Side Motor Mount

Just busting your balls, hehe. Congrats again. (braindead

Yes i know how to photoshop pretty well but don't have it here on the work computer. send me a nice side view of your ride and i'll do it when it get home.
HAHAHA,, you knew you had these month under your arm.... Congrats man.... now give me those damn wheels!!!!!!! lol...quick question do you know how to photoshop ? i wanna see how my car looks like with those rims.... I'm so in ******* love with them !!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea... all i know is they fit perfect.
Congrats man. Sick ride...what is the offset of those wheels?!?!?!

Backhanded Comment? LOL... Thanks jbiird317 :)
congrats...ya jerk :)

Nice, T.......

now buy me something good from PG..... your car has enough stuff on it already!!!

uhmmmm.... looks like it's my turn now!!! MOTM in August, baby!!! (idhitit)

just kidding..

Very nicely done. Love the MB rear and sides with the DG front! Now maybe I missed it but what color is that?

detail

Thanks everyone....

LOL yup i need da bro deal on some detailing... especially the engine bay

Haaaaa!! So dropped by the shop today to make da pro5 Shine!! Got ya some digits for call!! Dave is the boss over there!! he said he could do us a club rate!! like $60 bones for wash wax interior make em look dakine!!! good deal he usually is over a $100 for everyone else!! Pm me for the number!! Johnny(cool)

Back