Mazda Forums Official Mazda of the Month (December)

Impressive mod list, kudos. Love the color too, makes it look very aggressive.

(BTW, your sig should read mazdas247.com, not mazda247.com :))

Wow. Simply WOW. This is my 'dream car'

Really nicely done. I can't think of anything you forgot...
Can i ask? How much total $$$ invested (including the soon-to-be installed forged internal goodies;) ?

Hello all,
i just want to say hello since im new to this forum... im from northern part of indiana, looking for someone nearby to hangout with their mazda or who ever whose in this club... hit me up sometime....

Wow. Simply WOW. This is my 'dream car'

Really nicely done. I can't think of anything you forgot...
Can i ask? How much total $$$ invested (including the soon-to-be installed forged internal goodies;) ?

:)

if i had to guess... easily over 5k

Hello all,
i just want to say hello since im new to this forum... im from northern part of indiana, looking for someone nearby to hangout with their mazda or who ever whose in this club... hit me up sometime....

welcome to the forums

wow, i thought it would be much higher. i've spent close to $4k on mine and i only have a fraction of the mods you've got... not to mention your paint job!

i got good deals on most of the parts... especially the turbo setup from a friend... yeah 5k is a lowball guess

UHm, yeah. I would guesstimate about $9k all told... It saddens me - i don't have that kinda' dinero - so the dream stays, well, a dream.

UHm, yeah. I would guesstimate about $9k all told... It saddens me - i don't have that kinda' dinero - so the dream stays, well, a dream.

well i didn't want to think i actually put that much into the car... but i'm sure your guess is way better than mine...

as for not having the cash... neither did i... and i still don't... it has taken years for me to collect so many mods... just a little at a time and it all adds up in the end which i still haven't reached yet if ever

Congratulations!

Excited to see future rides- looks like my birthday month went to a very deserving car! :)

Latest posts

Back