Mazda Forums (Mazdas247.com) turns 7 years old!

Antoine

Administrator
Even though I've been super busy lately...I had to let everyone know that the Mazda Forums community has been going strong for 7 YEARS (as of September 7th 2008)!

*Thanks to Rickman for the logo!

The short & sweet of it is...I love this community and I can't thank everyone enough for being a part of it...Big Thanks goes out to my fellow Moderators & Admins for keeping the Forums ALIVE & WELL day after day!

I would also like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all our AWESOME Authorized Vendors (AV) & Approved Merchant Members (AMM) who help keep Mazda Forums ONLINE day after day!

The Members...Every year I say you guys ROCK (rockon) and well it's true!..I want to personally thank all of you for registering and being a part of the Mazda Forums Family!
Here's to another 7 years of "ZOOM ZOOM" Mazda Forums style! (drinks)

Ps...Get your Mazda Forums Gear here (more updates & items coming soon)!

Mazda Forums
mazdas247.com swag​

Let me say thanks for having me for the past year of that. I've been here for almost a year (November 2007 being my join date) and it's been a very learning experience as well as gaining a few comrades along the journey. I plan to stick by Mazdas247.com as long as I own a Mazda (hopefully the MSP sticks around for a while).

Cheers!

Wow, this makes my stay here seem relatively brief at only 3 years. So many members have come and gone. This place is completely different (as am I) than what it was 3 years ago. Some for the good and some for the bad...

(birthday)7 years WooHoo! 5 years here for me. (2thumbs)

o.g. baby! 7 years strong!!!

congrats mazda forums!!!(birthday)

(iagree)

Another O.G. checking in. Was gone for a little while when I didn't have a mazda in my driveway. Got no plans of leaving, still love the community. Congrats Mazda forums. Still remember the original mazdamp3.com

w00t. 9/18/08 will make it 5 years for me. It's been a great journey. I can say without a doubt that my car would probably be barely modded, if at all, if it were not for this forum and all the great members here. Thanks again to all of you!

... And Happy Birthday to us!

Thanks everyone! (rockon)

Even though it has been 7 years, I feel like it's just the beginning for the Mazda Forums community...Here's to many more years and good times! (drinks)

Woohoo! Congrats Antoine et al. I've only been a part of this community for a year and a half but I've already learned way more than I ever thought I could through an online forum site. Seven years for any organization, especially an internet based one, is outstanding. Mucho kudos to all who keep it going!

Back