Mazda Forums: 5 Years and still Zoomin!

I'm sorry, I don't want to cheat. I'd love to compete but I can just copy past and slightly mod an answer. So for my own consience, I'm going have to pass, even though I'd love to have a shirt and other items. Good luck all.

~Cloke

Remember...Even if you don't have the correct answers...You get a lot of points for creativity and humor! ;)

nktm said:
where's your new el guapo avatar pic??? (poke)

Honestly...It kinda freaks me out to see myself all the time...lol...Thanks for the effort though (thumb)

(bump) Common guys...Time is running out!

my sorta bad photochop..

Attachments

• El Guapo2.jpg
    El Guapo2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 86
Confusion said:
when are winners announced ;)

Very Soon! Check out the new logo above!

BIG THANKS to Rickman for working with me to make that sweet "Still Zoomin" logo! (thumb)

The Official Mazda Forums contest winners!

Mazda Forums Answer Key!

1. What was the very first domain of the Mazda Forums community. The domain that started it all...?

MazdaMP3.com

2. Who was the very first Authorized Vendor on Mazda Forums?

Spool Innovative Turbo Systems (NO ONE GOT THIS :wtf:)

3. What do Antoine and Enry look like and how many times have they met (pics required)?

Nice job on finding the pics guys...All of them have been posted in this thread!

4. Which domain did Mazda North America Operations (MNAO) threaten to sue Antoine over?

MazdaCX7.com & MazdaCX-7.com

5. Name 1 magazine and 1 website that Mazda Forums (or one of its domains) is or has been mentioned on.

* Besides the countless links on the net...Here are a few more...

;) SNEAK PEEK: Mazda Forums Ride of the Month will be featured monthly in MazdaSport Magazine!

Protege5.com/Mazda Forums has been mentioned in an eBay ad on Road&Track Magazine!

Protege5.com has been mentioned on the 1st page of Turbo Magazines Project MSP article!

Mazda Forums has multiple links on MazdaUSA.com (Mazdas official website)

Mazda Forums has been listed on Modified.com and in print via Modified magazine

Grand Prize
icon2.gif
Mazda Forums / Mazdas247.com T-Shirt & Decal set PLUS $50 cash to spend on any current Mazda Forums Authorized Vendor or AMM!

LRHK (first) (Those photochops were classic!)

1st place
icon2.gif
Mazda Forums / Mazdas247.com T-Shirt & Decal set

Pyr0TeK (2thumbs)

2nd place
icon2.gif
Mazda Forums / Mazdas247.com T-Shirt

Confusion (thumb)

MP3Architect (thumb)

RX (thumb)

nktm (thumb)

3rd place
icon2.gif
Mazdas247.com Decal set

AzteCypher (rockon)

vxfilmer1000 (rockon)

protegeDaryl (rockon)

(attn) ALL WINNERS: Please contact Rickman and provide your name & address to receive your prize. Thank you!

NOTE: Rickman has been notified of the official results. LRHK...Please select a current AV or AMM to use your $50 credit with and let me know via PM.

I want to personally thank all the members who participated in the contest! It was very entertaining :D

Stay tuned for when we celebrate our 10th year online!

Hey sweet... I was out of town... time to go looking in the av / amm section

WHOOHOO!
My t-shirt came today! Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back