Mazda Dealers in New Jersey

gi54no

:
1999 Acura CL
Anyone buy a Mazda3 in the New Jersey?

I went to one dealer in Central NJ and the salesman was an a$$. I was looking on the lot for the 3, and this salesman tailed me from my car to the where the 3 was located. I greeted him and told him point blank, "im not looking to buy today, just checking out the car and how much the sticker was" 20 minutes letter hes still hovering around asking me if I want to work the numbers. I told him im not looking to buy... he then gets an attitude... "fine.. have a good day!!" I said to him, "im definately going to buy the 3 but not from you or this dealership" he just walked away.

So... anyone have any places in NJ that theyve had good exp. with.

thanks

gi54no said:

I went to one dealer in Central NJ and the salesman was an a$$. I was looking on the lot for the 3, and this salesman tailed me from my car to the where the 3 was located. I greeted him and told him point blank, "im not looking to buy today, just checking out the car and how much the sticker was" 20 minutes letter hes still hovering around asking me if I want to work the numbers. I told him im not looking to buy... he then gets an attitude... "fine.. have a good day!!" I said to him, "im definately going to buy the 3 but not from you or this dealership" he just walked away.

thanks

I live in Central Jersey and was not impressed with the sales guy that hounded me at the Toyota/mazda on rt22 west in greenbrook i believe. Aside from them not having the color I was interested in and me telling them I was just looking and would not be buying that day the guy was very pushy and even called my house a couple days after I had been there.
I eventually wound up buying my mazda3s from;
Wayne Mazda
1244 Rt. 23 North
Wayne, NJ 07470
Sales Rep was great, they gave me the space I needed for a test drive and in the end I walked out of there with a hell of a deal!
My Sales Rep was Christopher Los

Siphen said:
I live in Central Jersey and was not impressed with the sales guy that hounded me at the Toyota/mazda on rt22 west in greenbrook i believe. Aside from them not having the color I was interested in and me telling them I was just looking and would not be buying that day the guy was very pushy and even called my house a couple days after I had been there.
Wayne Mazda
1244 Rt. 23 North
Wayne, NJ 07470
Sales Rep was great, they gave me the space I needed for a test drive and in the end I walked out of there with a hell of a deal!

Thanks, its good to see someone had the same exp.

RT 22 mazda in greenbrook, exactly the place. Im going to try Flemington Mazda, and see what kind of deal they can give me. My company also particpates in the fordpartner program so I hope I can get a good deal that way.
How did you end up all the way in wayne to buy the car?
Did you get a fully loaded 3?

I went to Irwin Mazda on Rt. 9 in Freehold. Other than an ordering delay, they have been nothing but helpful for me.

My friend went to Schwartz Mazda a number of years ago and purchased 4 cars through them. He has an excellent relationship with them and highly recommends them.

As for Sansone on Route 1, I called them doing some research to try and find the Mazda 3s I was looking for and I told them flat out that I had already ordered it from another dealership and they called me 4 times in 2 days asking about when I was coming in, and if I would confirm my appointment (which I didn't make), etc. I was annoyed at that but I've heard they are a good dealership.

I went to Irwin because it's local to me and a good neighbor is the used car manager. It always helps to have someone on the inside. He helped me lower the cost of the lease and I'm sure will be able to help somewhere down the line.

Good luck with whatever dealership you go to.

Siphen said:
Wayne Mazda
1244 Rt. 23 North
Wayne, NJ 07470

It is near my parents house. The woman and I dropped the kid off at gram and gramps, then went to check the dealers in the area.
They had the car I wanted;
Mica Black
Mazda3 Sport Hatch 2.3L
Black/red cloth interior
6cd changer/moonroof package.

Sticker was 18,380 and I walked out paying 17,100.

Siphen said:
Sticker was 18,380 and I walked out paying 17,100.

Wow thats an awesome deal. Thats exactly the same stuff I want. Im going to try this weekend to see if I can get a deal that good. I was thinking of getting navigation, but its really not a cost effective option. After reading some posts about it, I found out you can get a handheld device for less money and you can use it anywhere you want.

I Bought Mine From Grecco Mazda Rt.10 Off Rt.287

gi54no said:

thanks

I BOUGHT MINE FROM GRECCO MAZDA IN DENVILLE,N.J. ON RT.10 WEST
JUST OFF RT.287 NORTH PAST MORRISTOWN, THEY GAVE ME TEST DRIVE
(ALONE)JUST COPIED MY LICENSE AND OFF I WENT, THERE WASN'T ANY PRESSURE TO BUY,THAT DAY.(LIKE SOME PLACES) THE SALES PEOPLE WERE
VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. GOT A FAIR PRICE FOR WHAT I WANTED(HAD TO ORDER CAR,DON'T WANT ABS/SAC) CAR
IS DUE TO ARRIVE IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS, I ORDERED IT IN FEB.

Back