Mazda CX-5 SD Card GPS Navigation

:
CX-5 AWD, Touring
Has anyone purchased and installed a genuine card or a 3rd party one with the latest updated maps.

I see on ebay they are selling for anywhere from $49 to $75.

If so is the install pretty easy by just inserting the sd card and letting Mazda connect update ?

Alright just did some research and watched a couple youtube videos on this.

With that being said I just bought a genuine OEM SD card for the GPS navigation for $60 off a ebay seller and it's easy to update using the Mazda Toolbox program which is available for both windows & MAC OSX can be downloaded for free here:

https://mazda-4a.naviextras.com/shop/portal/downloads

The ebay seller I bought it from is: dbrandshop and they offer free 3 day USPS shipping here in the US. So i should I get the SD card by Friday or Sat at the latest.

Last edited:
We purchased an e-bay one for our Mazda 3. Just plug and play. No need to do anything.

Alright just did some research and watched a couple youtube videos on this.

With that being said I just bought a genuine OEM SD card for the GPS navigation for $60 off a ebay seller and it's easy to update using the Mazda Toolbox program which is available for both windows & MAC OSX can be downloaded for free here:

https://mazda-4a.naviextras.com/shop/portal/downloads

The ebay seller I bought it from is: dbrandshop and they offer free 3 day USPS shipping here in the US. So i should I get the SD card by Friday or Sat at the latest.

Texasoemdirect, another Ebay seller, also offers them, with a 180 day return policy, and is great to deal with. He even sends out notices to customers when upgrades are available at no charge. Ive ordered from him twice. Once I had to return one (due to my error) and the refund was immediately credited to my account.

And yes, this upgrade is just as easy and amazing as it sounds. One of the great miracles of Mazda ownership is buying an $85 card that gets you a $500 navigation system :) . ( I know, the nav is overpriced but not at $85.)

Back