For Sale Mazda CX-5 Lubricants

Morning, I owned a Mazda CX5 2.2 Diesel from 2016 (bought new) until Sept 23, I did all the servicing myself and it proved a fantastic car. Spending the kids inheritance I recently changed to a 2024 CX5e 2.5 petrol. When I sold the diesel CX5 it had covered 54K miles and I had bought 6 Litres of FZ ATF in preparation for a gearbox fluid change, 5 litres of HJC F22 special antifreeze and a One litre can Mazda Long Life Hypoid Gear oil SG1. As these lubricants will not now be required anyone want to buy them at a big discount?
All brand new unopened containers. Located Bury St Edmunds area.

Morning, I owned a Mazda CX5 2.2 Diesel from 2016 (bought new) until Sept 23, I did all the servicing myself and it proved a fantastic car. Spending the kids inheritance I recently changed to a 2024 CX5e 2.5 petrol. When I sold the diesel CX5 it had covered 54K miles and I had bought 6 Litres of FZ ATF in preparation for a gearbox fluid change, 5 litres of HJC F22 special antifreeze and a One litre can Mazda Long Life Hypoid Gear oil SG1. As these lubricants will not now be required anyone want to buy them at a big discount?
All brand new unopened containers. Located Bury St Edmunds area.

Hi Geoff, as you are looking to sell some items, I moved your thread to our Marketplace.

Per our Marketplace selling rules, please update your post to include a picture of the items you are selling with a hand-written sign that includes the date, your Mazdas247 username, and "Mazdas247". An example can be found here.

Damn, if you were on this side of the pond, I'd probably snap up that ATF. Hope you can find someone to take these off your hands!

Not sure if you can buy it in the USA but I found it difficult obtaining Mazda FZ ATF.
However, I noted a really big German company Ravenol produces FZ ATF.

Back