Mazda Corrals

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just a quick heads up, once the Grand-Am Schedule is uploaded, we will be planning our Mazda Owners Corral for 2012 and other associated events that pertain to Grand-Am and other racing that Mazda is involed in. As most of you know that have attended our events, we always have a large contingent of Mazda owners show up at our events. With the recognition of the Mazda Corrals, by Mazda USA, Grand-Am, Mazdaspeed Motorsports, Castrol and Shinebox, we are looking to expand the number of Castrol sponsored events for 2012.

We are looking at the following races: 1. VIR 2. Lime Rock Park 3. Mid-Ohio 4. **Road America **5. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. (** if added to the 2012 Schedule**)-Castrol Sponsored Charity Corrals.

Non-Castrol Corrals: 1. Watkins Glen 6-hour race 2. Belle Isle 3. Indy NASCAR WEEKEND 4. New Jersey Motorsports Park ( Not sure if they'll be running the event-track in BK proceedings)5. daytona-We're working on a one on one with A.J. Foyt!

So stay tuned as we'll be hitting you up with further information as we get it from Grand-Am marketing, we'll let you all know!

The corrals are definitely something to experience. You'll have a blast, meet great people, see awesome racing, walk out with goodies, and most likely have a story to tell afterward.

Speaking of... maybe we need a thread for stories from different corrals...

The corrals are definitely something to experience. You'll have a blast, meet great people, see awesome racing, walk out with goodies, and most likely have a story to tell afterward.

Speaking of... maybe we need a thread for stories from different corrals...

+1

There's no way I can commit to getting off work for all of them, but if I could, I'd be at VIR, Lime Rock, MidOhio, Road America, Watkins 6 hour, and Belle Isle fo sho!
Let me know if I can do anything to help....anything at all

Always a great time at Mid-Ohio, can't wait for next year.

you know the deal, if i can afford to make the trip and actually get time off work, ill be there to help/hang/watch/drink etc

Back