Mazda 6s GT Aftermarket Performance Parts, Intake/Exhaust/Flash

I need to get a general idea of the desire for aftermarket perfomance parts for this car. I am taking my car in friday to a shop that will run tests and do a digital download of all the computer settings in order to start manufacturing performance parts for the car. I know he does custome instakes, exhaust as well as reflashing the ECU. However the shop is not sure of the desire for these parts since its not a MazdaSpeed car (where most of his mazda business goes).

Just by a simple yea/nae posting I can take this to him. I'm sure he won't have too much of a problem doing mail orders for those that don't live in the VA-MD-DC area.

Thanks
Jeff

And I believe headers were also mentioned as possible aftermarket parts, not sure but I will know more Friday. Also the shop that I am taking it to is called Custom Performance Engineering http://www.cp-e.com/

The problem with manufacturing these parts for the S is that it doesn't come in a manual offering, so people who are more inclined towards these parts tend to drive the i, simply for the 6 speed true manual

I need to get a general idea of the desire for aftermarket perfomance parts for this car. I am taking my car in friday to a shop that will run tests and do a digital download of all the computer settings in order to start manufacturing performance parts for the car. I know he does custome instakes, exhaust as well as reflashing the ECU. However the shop is not sure of the desire for these parts since its not a MazdaSpeed car (where most of his mazda business goes).

Just by a simple yea/nae posting I can take this to him. I'm sure he won't have too much of a problem doing mail orders for those that don't live in the VA-MD-DC area.

Thanks
Jeff

And I believe headers were also mentioned as possible aftermarket parts, not sure but I will know more Friday. Also the shop that I am taking it to is called Custom Performance Engineering http://www.cp-e.com/

Yep, yep yep (outie)

Update

Okay here is the first update. I just got off the phone with CP-E and so far they have pulled the data for the ram air box. They will be moving on to the exhaust next and they will work on an engine mount as well. For those of you that are interested I will post updates as they come.

Plainz

p.s.
no complaining, whining, moaning or other comments about how no one wants aftermarket parts/recession/I like to talk crap please. This is for the people who want these parts and am working on making these parts available.

Thank You

Back