Mazda 6 Rims with like new tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyshadow

Purchased this set up for my Mazda Protege, this rim and tire package does not fit on my car. Rims fit but tires are too tall. Rims are in good shape with some Curbbage see Pictures. Tires are Uniroyal Tiger Paws with 10/32 tread left on them 215 55 17 is the size of the tires. One tire is mounted and balanced the other 3 are not. Asking $250. Prefer Local Pick Up but will work with a buyer who wants them shipped. I am located in Charlotte, NC.

DSC002621.jpg

DSC002631.jpg

DSC002641.jpg

DSC002651.jpg

DSC002661.jpg

DSC002671.jpg

so... if the wheels fit, why not keep the rims and get some tires to fit? some 205/45's or 215/40's would work fine on those.

so... if the wheels fit, why not keep the rims and get some tires to fit? some 205/45's or 215/40's would work fine on those.

True. Don't want to be bothered. Also these rims need spaces to fit correctly on a MP5. I would rather just sell these and get either a nice set of stock MP5 rims in better condition then mine or a nice set of aftermarkets with a lower offset.

Last edited:
Greetings Nyshadow, check your pm if still interested in my wheels (rockon)

I have both MP5 wheels in good condition with fair tires or those other wheels you inquired about with new tires lol.

Last edited:
I live in Charlotte and need a six wheel may be interested what's the best price you will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back