Mazda 6 / Mazdaspeed 6 Red Brembo Big brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booster

:
Mazdaspeed 6 SOLD/Challemger SRT8 DD/ 2012 Mustang BOSS 302
Mazda 6 / Mazdaspeed 6 Red Brembo Big brake kit; include rear Mazdaspeed 6 disc and two set of brake liners with more than 50% life

They are red and sexy. incredible upgrade in pedal feel and never feel your brakes will fail again because of heat.

$650.00 + shipping by USPS from 00902

dont be shy and make offers.

Attachments

• Brembo Big Brake.JPG
    Brembo Big Brake.JPG
    787.7 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
Price lowered $100.00, if NO luck here, TO EBAY!

did these need any brackets or anything to fit on your MS6, and if so is that included? do you happen to know the rotor size, and what specific pads the brembo calipers use?

Considering this. Is your $100 price cut to $550? or is the $650 the new price? Sucks this is up around the holidays haha, i'd be all over this in January.

This would be fitted to a protege 5 (mazda 6's, including the MS6, are interchangeable unless these need brackets that aren't included or something)...Are you willing to seperate the rear rotors form the deal with a price cut? I have no use for those rotors, thats all. Sorry for all the questions.

Will they fit a mazdaspeed 3

I'm not positive but i don't think 6 and 3 brakes are interchangeable...although i don't know what specific kit this is. I can't see in the pic if the caliper brackets are included, or if they just use stock brackets...those don't look like over sized rotors either, just the stock MS6 12.6"...so not sure whats up or what this yet.

All i'm saying is Brembo doesn't make car specific calipers for the most part...they just make specific brackets to mount a particular type of caliper, or use the stock brackets in some cases...I'm guessing that this is supposed to use the MS6 factory caliper brackets, at least from the pics...

This is a speceific kit for Mazda 6 and Mazdaspeed 61 positive that it will not fit a 3.
This kit comes complete with everything needed for the 6, brackets, lines and disc's.
Regards
JCB
I'm not positive but i don't think 6 and 3 brakes are interchangeable...although i don't know what specific kit this is. I can't see in the pic if the caliper brackets are included, or if they just use stock brackets...those don't look like over sized rotors either, just the stock MS6 12.6"...so not sure whats up or what this yet.

All i'm saying is Brembo doesn't make car specific calipers for the most part...they just make specific brackets to mount a particular type of caliper, or use the stock brackets in some cases...I'm guessing that this is supposed to use the MS6 factory caliper brackets, at least from the pics...

^^^ What he said. If this was in the Protege section they would be gone in 10mins. Heck, if I didn't already upgrade all my OEM parts I would scoop them up. Great deal.

^^^ Yep. They bolt right up. Search for the Mazda6 brake upgrade in the Protege specific forums and you'll see lots of guys running them. I don't want to clutter up this fellow's FS thread. :)

Deal fell, this kit is still available.
Interested parties please pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back