Mazda 5 Spoilers

joeboy

:
2010 MS3 CWP

Attachments

• six color wing black.jpg
    six color wing black.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 228
Both. It's pretty heavy so 3M alone isn't enough. I 3M'd all around and used silicone on the 2 sides. Clamped both ends down for 20mins with the trunk open.

Mine creates a ton of turbulent air because it has a bit of a lip on the end. Not great in the winter as far as keeping the back clean.

The one with the openning might have better air flow across the back but it looks even bigger than mine. But that's all personal taste.

If you buy from that seller let us know. He's got a lot of cool Mazda stuff on in his eBay store...

wow did baysonr raise his prices? I think he was selling the spoiler for $149+$40shipping a year or two ago...he sent mine with a silicone adhesive, I also used 3m tape with the silicone to mount it. I also remember a few years back when I was looking for a spoiler, there was a company that had the same style as Baysonr's but it was in carbonfiber and had a LED brakelight mounted in it, but they wanted almost $400 for it so I didn't jump on it at the time....I'll see if I can find the name...(boom03)

Attachments

• mazda5may09 005.JPG
    mazda5may09 005.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:
can this fit on a GT?

there is a GT in the picture, so I say yes, it will. Are you thinking of buying it too? Let me know if you are, cuz I'm trying to negotiate with this company right now. I've bought some items from them in the past.

Dima

ooh...Dima..I think with your front lip, this spoiler will even things out a bit and bring your 5 together even more so! My only problem with this one, was it seemed to hang about 3/4 inch below the window frame, so from the side it didn't look like a clean fit....but it looks like it was meant to do that so I guess it's ok....

hehe..just trying to justify not buying it in my mind...this one wasn't available back when I was looking for a spoiler....and I really shouldn't spend any more money on my 5....

I would love to find a carbon fiber spoon sports duckbill for the 92-95 civic to fit the 5. that would be the best looking spoiler for it...not big just different.

Back