Mazda 3

StreetPreacher said:
Just saw a titanium Sedan on a lot in Oakville (ON, CA). It looks amazing in person (17" rims and all!). The pictures do NOT do it justice.

-Sp

I'm saving judgment until I see one in person. Some pics I like, some '(dunno)

I'll never trade the 5 for a 3 tho'. Just wait the 5 is on it's way to being a classic.

StreetPreacher said:
Just saw a titanium Sedan on a lot in Oakville (ON, CA). It looks amazing in person (17" rims and all!). The pictures do NOT do it justice.

-Sp

StreetPreacher, do you know if that sedan with GFX in Oakville was auto or stick?

I got a 20min ride in a Mazda3 sedan GT today. It was stick, so with my limited stick experience there was no point driving myself (and the salesguy pushed the car MUCH more than I would have anyways). But the car I was in had 16's and I want to drive a 17-inch shod Mazda3 to compare.

Edit: spelling

wongpres said:
StreetPreacher, do you know if that sedan with GFX in Oakville was auto or stick?

I got a 20min ride in a Mazda3 sedan GT today. It was stick, so with my limited stick experience there was no point driving myself (and the salesguy pushed the car MUCH more than I would have anyways). But the car I was in had 16's and I want to drive a 17-inch shod Mazda3 to compare.

Edit: spelling

You're in luck, the one in oakville was an auto. I'm not sure if it was sold yet or not, so you better hurry up if you want that test drive :)

-sp

StreetPreacher said:
You're in luck, the one in oakville was an auto. I'm not sure if it was sold yet or not, so you better hurry up if you want that test drive :)

-sp

Thanks StreetPreacher. I was checking out the Mazda3 at Ontario Mazda yesterday and just right now they called me to say that their first shipment arrived (including several sedan GT GFX's), so it'll save me a trip to Oakville.

Back