Mazda 2 in Pacific Rim Trailer

I'll drive behind a versa any day. Its the chicken trucks I don't like. I passed one last week on a bridge and got white chicken stuff splattered on my passenger side. And the smell......

Chicken's in morning and liquid chicken trucks on the way home. I don't see them any more now that Tyson's out here closed down. I don't miss them. :)

I'll drive behind a versa any day. Its the chicken trucks I don't like. I passed one last week on a bridge and got white chicken stuff splattered on my passenger side. And the smell......

uhmmmm thats a georgia thing. in cali chicken trucks are the big rig with freezer inside. lol

Yeah, Georgia is a pretty big chicken manufacturer and the two biggest spots is in Cumming and Gainesville, so eyeballs has it pretty bad. I see one every now and again on my way to work on I-85S. The smell in those towns are horrific in the summer.

Back