mazda 2 armrest

markbehr

:
2012 Mazda3 skyactiv
This really sucks. I won the bid on ebay for a boommerang armrest and for whatever reason my paypal account won't allow me to pay for it. I had my credit card and bank account alligned with paypal and nothing is working. Has anyone else have this problem? I don't want to lose it.

What did paypal say when you called them? Or ebay? Try also paying under paypal as a guest. I've run into that problem before and told to pay that way.

give paypal a call... their automated system sucks to just repeat "operator" and you'll get someone on the phone from customer service. tell them whats going on, and they should take care of it.

paypal fronts the money for the payment fyi, then they remove the money from your checking account 1-3 business days later.

thanks for the help, but i got it fixed i signed up for echeck or something like that on paypal. now just waiting for it to show up. so many things i want done but financially unable.

well i recieved it and it is now installed. im not impressed, but whatever. time to move on to the next project.

I mean its not bad but i was hoping for more storage than what it gives me which is pretty much none. on the flipside it was super easy to install. it took me a half hour to do 9pm with very little light.

give paypal a call... their automated system sucks to just repeat "operator" and you'll get someone on the phone from customer service. tell them whats going on, and they should take care of it.

paypal fronts the money for the payment fyi, then they remove the money from your checking account 1-3 business days later.
if you have a credit card attached to your paypal account its immediate could be seller has a restriction from receiving payment for what ever reason.for me its usually that the seller wont take payments from members outside the country..i just call or email and they will usually invoice you..the other common reason is some sellers dont ship to p/o boxes or even apo boxes check the sellers details it should say somewhere

yeah i dont know what happened with my credit card. everything was confirmed but still wouldnt work, but i payed with echeck with paypal and it went right through. who knows why but its done and over. successfully installed. :)

next step is to lower the car a couple inches but dont have enough money and no idea what or how to do it.

Want to post some pics of the armrest installed? The stock photos I've been finding from these stores are pretty terrible.
And lowering one of these 2s, is probably one of the easiest cars to lower I've ever done. And I've lowered A LOT of cars!

20120229_142823.jpg

20120229_142830.jpg

20120229_142843.jpg

20120229_142900.jpg

^^^ Picture above, my arm is resting on the rest and I'm able to shift effortlessly. If you put a cup or something into the extra cup holder it will hinder shifting.

20120229_142948.jpg

20120229_142910.jpg

the only thing i dont like is that you cant adjust the height of the armrest. i wish it was just a tad bit lower but life goes on. kcdirt, is there any videos that you know of on how to lower. im sure i can figure it out, i mean i used to do everything to my truck like changing shocks, so im not too much of a noob.im just not sure about working on a new car.

Back