Maybe it's midlife

1st Gen

Hmmm
Contributor
:
1991 Protege LX
The thread about Richard Hammond on my regular forum got me to thinking; we all gotta die sometime right? I really don't think crashing in a jet car is that bad of a way to go. It's better that giving it up to a heart attack or a drunk driver.

If you could choose how you were going to cross over, ?

Stroke while makin love . . . kinda like

Stroke ~ Stroke ~ Stroke ~ Stroke ~ Stroke ~ Stroke ~ Stroke ~ ~

probably from wounds sustained while rescuing dozens of kiddos from a burning orphanage.

I'd want to go while racing in something like F1 or Rally, the 2 best forms of motorsports (IMO).

i'd love to be sitting on a park bench one day and just burst into flames.
a city bus would work too

My wife and I were just talking about this. I'd like to go in a fiery, high speed crash while having sex.

I'm a pilot, and love to fly... So I always said if I die flying I died doing what I love...

Or I wanna die on the shitter...

Maxx Mazda said:
Or I wanna die on the shitter...

dying elvis style would be pretty cool, too. but only if you had a deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwich right before going on the shitter.

I'd like to die in a police shootout. or posibly on an operating room table durring surgery.lol

I don't want to die until the end of the world. I want to see it all before I go, and then I'll see how the story ends.

1st Gen said:
I don't want to die until the end of the world. I want to see it all before I go, and then I'll see how the story ends.
Means going thru the apocolypse. I'm not sure I wanna do that.

G-Papi said:
Means going thru the apocolypse. I'm not sure I wanna do that.
I don't believe in the apocalypse. What makes me concerned about it is that the majority of the people on the planet do believe it, including many world leaders. I believe in fact that they're not able to see past it. When I was learning to drive back at age 15, I ran over a porcupine because instead of looking where I wanted to go, I looked right at where I didn't want to go. Bam, I got a tire full of quills!

I think if left to our own devices, the human race could live for a very long time. Ever think about what a hundred million year old race of humans would be like? We would have to do away with war, poverty, greed, ect. We would have to stop putting money over people and start addressing some of the suffering thats going on. Start acting on what we learn is right instead of what we believe is right. Stewardship instead of ownership.

I dont really want to live that long. I just like to imagine

Left to its own devices, as you say, the human race will overpopulate itself, and implode. The planet will respond, as many believe it has already begun to, as any infected organism, and either cure itself of the human virus, or die.

Over population IS a concern. Some people say that without the good book guiding us and telling us the difference between right and wrong, we would turn into race of savages. I disagree. The best remedy for over population is education, which of course yields choices. An educated female population tends to raise the standard of living for the entire nation. It’s funny really. Teach a man and he goes out and earns a living, but teach a woman and she’ll raise an educated family. She’s also less likely to work in the sexual exploitation industry thus lessening the transfer of diseases like aids. It’s also just a good idea IMO.

Huge families happen for 3 reasons as far as I can tell
Very poor infant survival rates
Poverty
The bible saying “go forth and multiply”.
We have choices for all these things if we choose to use them.

For lack of a better term. If I said we could EVOLVE past this, I probably wouldn't get a second look from a lot of people

Back