Maxda Forum Shoutbox!!!!

KrayJay

Install a shoutbox hack and set it to the top of the forums. I used this hack on my vB forums for 5 years with no problems and good updates. It increases activity and nice to have live conversations at any time.

Please consider it!
thanks!

edit** moderator please correct my typo in the thread subject line Maxda - Mazda my bad :/

Last edited:
Yup, its the first add-on I install in all forums I have ever had anything to do with. It's extremely useful and functional and increases activity. I can't express enough how much of a good addition it would be here.

This is true but not a huge concern with the volume this site has. Don't get me wrong 130 active users at all times is very impressive and very good but from my experience with my sites and others it wouldn't be a huge concern or problem.

This is true but not a huge concern with the volume this site has. Don't get me wrong 130 active users at all times is very impressive and very good but from my experience with my sites and others it wouldn't be a huge concern or problem.

no I know what your saying but im staying is when you have liek 15 members in the box all talking at once. Tha can be hard to keep up with whats going on.

Back