Matt V's '90 Miata

Just picked these up for $50. ;)

AGXs.jpg

Mine are blown to HELL. Factory 1990 shocks, VERY VERY blown.

Adding the $50 FM Springs to these VERY soon. Pics to come next week hopefully if I can get them put in.

I can feel every little bump in the road but it's still a super soft ride. Weird combo LOL.

Installed NGK wires today.

NGKwires.jpg

Feels a TON better than the Autozone crap wires I had in there.

i haz HID projectors :)

i gotta do plugs and wires on mine now too!!

Just an update. I ordered some 46mm Fat Cat bump stops today, as well as some NB tophats. If everything goes as planned I'll be installing them next week and be about an inch lower. :D

Don't hate, but I picked up a style bar today for a deal I couldn't refuse.

Style1.jpg

Style2.jpg

Style3.jpg

Taking the little brother for a ride.

Style4.jpg

I'd refuse a bag of s*** if someone offered it to me for free, good deal or not. hahaha

Do u plan to get a roll bar ever?

I've been contemplating a roll bar but given that this is my daily driver, I don't think it's worth the hassle. I'm extremely happy with the style bar, especially the improved handling (YES, it actually does help).

What hassle? Getting in and out the car or installing?

Idk if you've seen it, but many call them things guillotines due to the possible loss of your head by one in a crash. How much truth there is to this I'm not sure but to each is their own.

Actually, both of those things HAHA.

And I've heard of it, but that's really only if you FLIP the car. I won't be competing much in this car so that's not a concern. It HAS been proven though that the style bars add strength to the left and right side, in the event of a side impact.

Back