Mat questions

ERJguy

:
2014 CX-5 GT AWD
I've done research but want more advice now...what are the best all-weather mats to go with on a 2014 CX-5? Husky, Weathertech, or the Mazda ones? And, will the 2013 mats fit on a 2014? Doesn't look like many manufacturers make specific 2014 ones yet.

Also, any recommendations for the cargo area?

What Zeal posted. As for the differences between the '13 and '14, none and I purchased the OEM mats throughout.

Huskys.... I have the weathertechs in my cx-9 and I have the huskys in my cx-5, they go alot higher up to cover the "dead pedal".

I would second the husky brand front front seats and back seat, and Mazda rubber mat for cargo space - it fits perfectly.

I have weathertechs all around. I haven't found the dead pedal to be an issue for me yet. No complaints.

I have the OEM CX-5 Floor Liners - not sure if everyone has this option, but we do in Canada. They are better than the All Weather Mats as they go up the sides a bit too. I also have the rubber cargo tray in the back and it's very nice.

I have the OEM CX-5 Floor Liners - not sure if everyone has this option, but we do in Canada. They are better than the All Weather Mats as they go up the sides a bit too. I also have the rubber cargo tray in the back and it's very nice.

Those are weathertec mats that mazda branded as their own. They are an american company and are available obviously in the states, but have the weatherteck logo on them instead if the mazda cx5, but are the same mat.

Back