Maryland International Raceway - 25 & 26 June 2004

SeminoleMan

:
'03.5 Sunlight Silver P5
Maryland International Raceway - 26 & 27 June 2004

Is anyone planning to attend the two-day NOPI sponsored race event on 26-27 June 2004 in Budds Creek, Maryland? I am planning on attending - weather permitting. I won't be racing since they are probably charging $55.00 bucks to race, but it's fun to spectate.

http://www.mirdrag.com/images/flyers/04_import.pdf

I'll have my camera's in hand. Anyone?

Last edited:
Cool. I haven't done much local "car-related" stuff this year, so thought I'd get back out there for the first time. Do you still have your 1G or did you get a P5?

SeminoleMan said:
Cool. I haven't done much local "car-related" stuff this year, so thought I'd get back out there for the first time. Do you still have your 1G or did you get a P5?
I know I will! It's actually on the 26th & 27th. The 25th is a Friday.PM me if you want to meet up before. I live in Alexandria as well.

Shane-O said:
I know I will! It's actually on the 26th & 27th. The 25th is a Friday.PM me if you want to meet up before. I live in Alexandria as well.

Thanks for the correction. Reading is fundamental!

Shane-o, are you the guy I keep coming up behind on the Franconia Springfield Parkway towards Backlick? I drive a Silver P5.

I can only make it on Sunday, but I'd be interested in attending.

btw - glad to see you back on, Mike. check out the MEC section at the bottom of the forums page...

Hey msp chick i realize now that you were at the BBQ on 6/12 and i didnt get the chance to talk to you. I pmd you about joining the MEC i'm going on sunday hope to see you there. (first)

Kyu, Dan, et al -
My apologies for not showing today. I didn't even realize my phone was off until 5pm. Got both of your messages Kyu. I'll give a call later...

SeminoleMan said:
Thanks for the correction. Reading is fundamental!

Shane-o, are you the guy I keep coming up behind on the Franconia Springfield Parkway towards Backlick? I drive a Silver P5.
Yes sir, every day, pu 6 miles on the MSP daily, it pays to work like a minute away from your house :)

I have 1 1/2 hours worth of video, but don't know how to post it up.(uhm)

cars and BIKINIS!!!! WOOO HOOO

I have an album I'm trying to put together...153 pics. 50/50 split of cars and ladies. I managed to get front row and center for the bikini contest. I have about 2 hours of footage, but won't be able to post any of the vids. I will post a link to my gallery once my T1 decides it will let me upload with any relative speed.

Back