Mark's 2004 MSM Build

LOL. The XEDE is a nice package, but rather pricey. You could go full standalone for an extra $500.

I was just saying that $1500 for a piggy back was rather expensive for what that is. The Hydra in my car was $2k in comparison.

so do you think it's worth it at 50-600$....i can't spend 2k or even 1.5k right now or would i ever, but 500-600...maybe, thoughts

Ooo, I didn't see the part where you could get a used one for 600. Reading > me.

I don't think that's a bad deal at all. Does it come with the injectors too?

I seem to remember you saying that you weren't going to touch the ECU in the Miata??(dunno)

oh ya, well...i was just "window" shopping!! no, i'm not going that route...i've got the voltage clamp and boost controller to install and thats it...for a while, maybe! :)

ok, got the grom hooked up finally...it was pretty straight forward...works great now i have my tunes for the road!!

this weekend it's the o2 mod and mbc! cars running perfect! i love the new exhaust note and little extra it give the car! i was riding home yesterday and the day was made for a top down ride....75, sunny...perfect!!! i could have drove for hours if i had too!

i'm on for the 30th...bringing a friend in his mustang...should be fun....i've been wrapped up in house stuff all spring, except for the mitty. can't wait...met bob for coffee over the 4th...talked miata's for a couple of mins...haha....!

Nice progress man! You're bringing it to Mid-Ohio right? ;)

most certainly! can't wait...i'm still upset about missing lrp...i hope this makes up for that, it sounds like it will be as good or better!

most certainly! can't wait...i'm still upset about missing lrp...i hope this makes up for that, it sounds like it will be as good or better!

Mid-Ohio is going to be huge and Castrol and Shinebox are bringing out the entire deal. Looks like we need to have a tour in a night deal for our out of town guests!!!

sm side sills.jpglooking at a set of these...opinions? i think they'll look good with my rear mud guards?
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back