Mardi Gras Austin (it's next week already)

PR54LIFE

Man it's early this year. You out of town guys should come out. That is if you like titties. Next tue the 8th, myself and Hughes are down, who else?

Sometimes it happens on my birthday (Feb. 28th)

I wish that it was happening on my b-day this year, cause it'll be my 21st birthday........

But I just may go anyway.....
(boobs2)

illwill84 said:
Sometimes it happens on my birthday (Feb. 28th)

I wish that it was happening on my b-day this year, cause it'll be my 21st birthday........

But I just may go anyway.....
(boobs2)
All they can do is say no!
But we will have to do something for you 21st!
titties
+
bar
=
(cool)

Man I just remimbered I can't go! I'm a daddy. My kid has school and I don't have anyone that can watch him. Man I want to go. :mad:

No doubt, I'm going to have to put a warning on the thread I start for those pics. It's going to be girls gone wild that night for sure.

Carnival is Sat. at the Palmer Events Center. That's totallly apart from Mardi Gras. You have to buy tickets for that. Dude, Fat Tue. is this upcoming week, trust me.

Yea it does! I remember having some bad memories of mardi gras from last year...My friends were taking some pics and out of nowhere some fat b**** is in the background flashing us her boobs!

2k3 PrO RiDa said:
Yea it does! I remember having some bad memories of mardi gras from last year...My friends were taking some pics and out of nowhere some fat b**** is in the background flashing us her boobs!

I just had to click the link. I wanted to turn it off but I could move. I don't know what happened.

here are som of last years photos:
http://www.sambaparty.com/gallery_2004.html

yeah, if you got the cash & the costume...s*** go naked!
hahahaha

if anyone goes...get some photos for me...!!!!
as much as i love brasilians...
i think most of the people there are american?
but what do i know...its just a celebration right...& i have not gone yet
either way, enjoy..!

PR54LIFE said:
Carnival is Sat. at the Palmer Events Center. That's totallly apart from Mardi Gras. You have to buy tickets for that. Dude, Fat Tue. is this upcoming week, trust me.

Im going tonight maybe so I should have pics to post up.

**edit** nvm I didnt go cuz everyone I was going with made new plans so no pics here...sry (shrug)

Last edited:
Alright bitches, today is the day. I have a cold but I'm gonna tought it out. I'm on my own tonight as far as forum guys that is. Oh well

Yeah, I am not going to be able to make it.

Make me proud and take some wonderful pics!!!

Sorry guys, no pics. With me being sick and the weather outside as crappy as it was I decided to stay home and call over a cutie instead

Back