Marcs_sp20's project SP20

34499368.jpg

This arrived in the mail this afternoon! :D:D:D

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

Genuine AutoExe carbon Short Ram Intake, including the stock plastic piping! :D Got it for a pretty penny, just unsure when I will fit it...

I saw this online. Youd got it on protege garage right? I was thinking of getting an Injen CAI but I saw this and was wondering what it would be like. Which do you prefer?

Those wheels look sooooooo good, mate. The whole package looks great (that's what she said). I'm so jelly of your rear bumper and lip.

Looking good! (2thumbs)

I saw this online. Youd got it on protege garage right? I was thinking of getting an Injen CAI but I saw this and was wondering what it would be like. Which do you prefer?

I bought the AutoExe intake from yahoo japan auctions, and had it shipped from Japan.

Compared to my old Simota CAI, AutoExe put a lot of engineering into this intake, as all throughout the rev range its a bucketload better in response etc ;)

Cheers Evan, if I wasnt addicted to buying camera lenses at the moment, i'd be buying coilovers & a couple other things and trqcking it, but that can wait :)

Injen will be heaps cheaper, not many come up on the yahoo auctions, and they are close to $1000 new (boom05)

Similiar, honestly have never seen that version (I had a Simota CAI before the AutoExe Intake)

Just make sure they actually have it in stock (whistle)

I'm mistaken then. I thought that this was the same thing;
PG Link

Just a quick thread jack and heads up. Unfortunately, PG is no longer an authorized vendor on these forums. Due to this, we're not supposed to link to their products. No harm done, just wanted to let you know.

Recent photo of the SP20 - nothings changed really, looking at plastidipping some exterior parts soon ;)

IMG_9126.jpg

Back