Map Updates for Nav system

BTW, I try to use the TG18 66 DZO disk in another CX-9 (a 2008 GT that a friend owns) and it did not work. When the DVD is input, the system does not reject or mention data error, but the Map in the screen is totally scrambled, unused. So I guess they may not be compatible at all.

I also need an updated to my 2007 OEM map...anything newer than the orignal i'd be happy with

Greetings to all of you looking for an update DVD for you Nav system. I have one on Ebay, patcher1, since I just updated my own to the latest version offered. The $199.00 is so very rediculous but when you travel lots like we do it was needed. I do have "reserve" on my old 2009 dvd set of two but it is anywhere near the cost of the newest ones!Bid On Dudes! As an update on my "new" DVD, I was traveling in the San Diego county, Escondido to be exact, and found that a new street (almost two years old) has not been included on my new DVD! I guess that shows you how out-of-date these alledgedly updated DVD's are! Not so much!!!!! Hopefully this was just a slight oversight and most of the data will prove to be newer, but I am kind of doubting it!

Last edited:
I am looking for the latest Map DVD for my wife's CX-9 2007
If anyone has this please let me know!
And thanks!

I have a o9 CX9 with the OEM Nav system. I just updated with with the newer set of DVD and my older ones are up for a reasonalbe offer. Let me know if you are interested.

I have search everywhere and I think I found my answer for my version
2006 mazda3 in need of
GP9A 66 DZ0 G
or newer ISO.

Thank you very much

Please email : mr2kqql@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Update for CX-9 (2008)

Does anyone have the 2010 copyright DVD manufacture part number (Denso) that can be used in the 2008 CX-9? Also - I see a mention about Disc A and Disc B - are there 2 discs? Thanks!

hello,
desperatelly need one file (loading.kwi) from new mazda map dvd (for models 2009 and 2010).

TE69 66 DZ0, also older disc is OK !

can pay for sharing it, my navi has died here in europe and cannot start.
please help anybody!

Last edited:
Desperately seeking Navi DVD - GP9A 66 DZ0 H...if anyone has any information other than spending $200 on a DVD please share.... txs

So I have my Nav Disc backed up, via "Dvd Decrypter" and I was going to upload the .iso and the .mds file (version "E"). I started to upload it and realized it would take an hour or 2 just to get to 1% uploaded @ around 100-200kbps on sendspace.com. If anyone knows how I could get it uploaded in less than a days worth of time I will do it. I have the file on my external drive, usb 2.0, not sure if that makes a difference in upload speed.

Mazda NA DVD Disc A - Part No TG18 66 DZ0

I've got a 2007 Mazda CX-9 and my house isn't even on the nav system. So I went on eBay and bought a legit Map DVD. It says Mazda NA DVD Disc A - Part No TG18 66 DZ0 "for 2010MY-2011MY."

Sadly, it doesn't work. Apparently this is for newer model years. It works in that it shows me the Map and my house is there, but none of the search functionality.

I'm looking to trade or work something out for one of these https://www.mazdanavigation.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=9&ModelId=38&Year=2007 for my model year.

Basically the latest for a 2007 CX-9.

Alternatively, is there a way to yank this whole PoS out and put in an aftermarket one?

Hey glucopilot, I have updated my 2009 CX-9's Nav system by purchasing the DENSO two pack DVD pack. I found that it wasn't that updated, having found several roads/streets that had been built about two years ago but they aren't on this so-called updated version! I have the original DVD's available if you are interested. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Last edited:
I have a new 2011 CX-9 GT and the nav map dvd set that came with the vehicle is a 2010 version. Is there a 2011 version out? Also how much does a new dvd nav set cost, and do you have to buy them from the dealer?

Last edited:
Back