manassas hang out.

540James

:
2007 Trailblazer SS
do people still hang out in the parking lot where giant and block buster is? I used to go there a few years ago and hang out, but havent been there in a while, still going strong?

Most people hang out at the burger King further down 28, but they make you leave at 10 30 on most nights. A lot of people head to the burger king by the giant and blockbuster after they get kicked out of the first burger king.

540James said:
do people still hang out in the parking lot where giant and block buster is? I used to go there a few years ago and hang out, but havent been there in a while, still going strong?

We passed it a couple weekends ago and there were a good number of cars there.. but they all looked kinda ricey so I'm not sure its worth checkin out

Both are on 28. The one he mentioned is on the corner of 28 and Liberia, the second is down 28 just past godwin.

holy crap, that area reminds me of the shell. but people really do? any decent cars to check out? or still only civics and fart cans or daddy's mustang from HS? i kind of miss when people use to meet up at walmart at fairlakes shopping ctr. i just dislike going there and then getting hassled by cops bc some idiot is testing his rev limiter or how long his tires can last.

c0nfus3d said:
holy crap, that area reminds me of the shell. but people really do? any decent cars to check out? or still only civics and fart cans or daddy's mustang from HS? i kind of miss when people use to meet up at walmart at fairlakes shopping ctr. i just dislike going there and then getting hassled by cops bc some idiot is testing his rev limiter or how long his tires can last.

there are a good number of cars that were there at the giant/b-buster lot when we passed, but it didn't seem to be worth stopping to check out.. mostly nasty hondas with spinner hubcaps and giant "type-R" badges..

the burger king gtg is worth checkin out if you go on saturday afternoons, since a nicer selection of cars show up.. but after dark it gets ricey haha

the fairlakes gtgs were nice too.. i know some groups are looking into the hoyts parking lot in manassas to hold meets there, since its huge and people got fed up with ffx co cops :)

During the day on saturday, all the classic car guys are out. Those cars are gorgeous. For the most part though, its pretty much all rice, with a couple of nice cars thrown in.

there is still a corvette convention in front of the best buy parking lot every once in a while. there used to be a lot of classic and antique hot rods at the checker's in front of lowes on saturdays. i still see a few pimply-faced ricers hanging at the giant/buster lot but as soon as a cop car is spotted you can hear their coffee cans start up and buzz away to another location. excelsior!

Ahahah yea I've been down to the Burger King farther down on 28. On Sat nights its hit or miss? Sometimes there is a decent turn out, other times its rice fest 2000. LOL The best spots to check out are 6flags, and Rockville. Both kinda far, but the level of cars is way more superior.

i been meaning to take a trip up to NoVa on a weekend and see what the scene is like up there, charlottesville is boring and you hardly ever see any nice cars.....anyone wanna meet up show me around sometime haha?

Back