MAM Manifold, GT Spec, Perrin

Hey all, I sold my car a few years ago and have to get rid of the parts I collected for a build that wasn't finished. I'll have more stuff but here are the first three items. All prices are shipped to lower 48. Please PM or Email me if outside that area for shipping quote. Discount for local pickup.

1. MAM (Mental Addictions Motorsports) Manifold: SOLD

Very rare, $400 shipped.

2. GT Spec (V2) Trailing Arms:SOLD

Brand new, still in bag. $100 shipped.

3. Perrin Fuel Rail: SOLD

Bought this used on the forums, never used. $90 shipped.

PM me for paypal info, thanks.

Edit: Additional items for sale on post #13 and #29

Attachments

• DSCN1764.JPG
    DSCN1764.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 348
  • DSCN1768.JPG
    DSCN1768.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 305
  • DSCN1783.JPG
    DSCN1783.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 290
Last edited:
I actually had thought they were Trailing Arms initially when I made this thread. Thought my memory was off and went by the description on the package. However, I did some more research and I agree they are indeed Trailing Arms:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123804139-GB-GI-GT-Spec-Trailing-Arms

Also, looks like I am selling them at a great discount (I had bought these from SpeedCircuit on a previous GB).

So right now, there are three people in line:
1. Viralphrame
2. hornsfan10609
3. Jitters

Please let me know if you want them Viral.
Hey, sorry for the delayed response. Are the trailing links fully enclosed (four walls) or just three-sided like the stockers? A few more pics of them would be helpful.

Thanks.

Hey, sorry for the delayed response. Are the trailing links fully enclosed (four walls) or just three-sided like the stockers? A few more pics of them would be helpful.

Thanks.
Here's a pic of the trailing arm while installing vbrace and panel. The trailing arms are fully enclosed 4 wall ovalish shape............

from the inside..........
gtspec_panel01.JPG

from the outside..........
gtspec_arms01.JPG

Sorry for the delay guys. There is a huge event at work next week, didn't have any free time to check the site. Packed and shipped the items already sold, tracking info has been sent via PM. I have responded to the PMs too.

The floormats are the later version, black with the white Mazdaspeed on the outside edge. As for the trailing arms, the pics above are correct.

Sorry guys, a local buyer has bought the floormats and the Trailing Arms. Heat shield and Foglights are pending.

I'll be listing some more items Sunday and will be able to respond quicker to the inquiries. Also have some MP3-related items I will be listing.

The MSP heatshield is sold.

Adding a few more items to the list:

1. 03 Protege Sedan Headlights:
Had these on the car until 2008, didn't want to bake the headlights for the clear reflectors so got ones off Ebay. $110 Shipped.

2. Interior Foglight Wiring Harness and Dash Switch:
Brand new, everything you need on the cabin side to utilize OEM foglight wiring. $40 Shipped

3. Sedan wiper stalk:
$20 Shipped

Attachments

• DSCN1774.JPG
    DSCN1774.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
  • DSCN1779.JPG
    DSCN1779.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
  • DSCN1811.JPG
    DSCN1811.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Sent tracking info for the cargo net and heatshield. Will be sending the fogs/brackets out tonight or tomorrow night.

Shifter and radio support brace sold.

Exhaust hangers on post 13 and items on post 29 still available.

Fogs/brackets received yesterday..............but question, What brake pads are those in with the other stuff? Be great if they were MSP rears since I have some MSP rear calipers that are going to be going on the P5 at some point after getting the right rotors.

That's a good question. I can tell you that they are most likely Protege pads, but whether MSP/P5 or DX I can't say for sure. I most likely bought the foglight kit from a MSP owner, but if they didn't come from the seller they could have been from either a Protege5 I stripped or my DX 4 lug setup when I swapped the P5 spindles over. Try comparing them to your P5 front brake pads, I think I bought all new pads and rotors when I did the swap.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check them out. They are new, unused & look like the smaller rear set of pads. Woohoo for easter eggs..........

Back