***Magna flow exhaust with sound clips***

Is that just a muffler or what?

If they really want to impress someone, they should have a comparison between stock and theirs. Not many people know what their vehicle actually sounds like from the rear (totally different from how it sounds while driving).

I really think the exhaust system sounds weak I had my resonator removed and put in a different muffler and it sounds way better than that. Definitely not cool in my opinion. I don't like it at all. Okay I think the system sounds pussy.

I think you guys are expecting too much!!

What do u expect from a 4 cyclinder N/A???

The system is cat back and provides 9.5% increase at the wheels dyno tested!!!

Now tell me its crap!!!

I like it. Sounds like what I'm looking for. I want a little "growl", but not a ton of noise. 9.5hp from that, 5 hp from a CAI, and 26hp from a ricey sticker on each side window. I'm so there....
;)
I really do like the Maganflow, BTW.
Jeff

Why do I not see this listed in there products section?
It is a cat-back exhaust yet it is not listed there. .

Anyone care to lead a blind man to the price info for this (boom03)

If I read right, the 2.3L in the Mazda 3 is the same as the Mazda 6. If so, Unorthodox Racing has TBA next to the Aluminum Flywheels and the Pulleys.. MmmMmmm sweet bolt ons.. Cat-back, CAI, and Pulleys/Flywheel

-X-

-XtenZ- said:
If I read right, the 2.3L in the Mazda 3 is the same as the Mazda 6. If so, Unorthodox Racing has TBA next to the Aluminum Flywheels and the Pulleys.. MmmMmmm sweet bolt ons.. Cat-back, CAI, and Pulleys/Flywheel

-X-

Not quite. Intakes and exhausts are vehicle-specific, not engine-specific. Flywheels and pulleys should work, but no guarantees. Does the 6 have the electrically-assisted steering like the 3? That would affect belt and pulley geometry.

-XtenZ- said:

-X-

They list a different part number.

malebastard said:
I think you guys are expecting too much!!

What do u expect from a 4 cyclinder N/A???

The system is cat back and provides 9.5% increase at the wheels dyno tested!!!

Now tell me its crap!!!

I don't expect anything. Its a 170hp 4 banger, I expect it to get me to work and back...

goldwing2000 said:
Not quite. Intakes and exhausts are vehicle-specific, not engine-specific. Flywheels and pulleys should work, but no guarantees. Does the 6 have the electrically-assisted steering like the 3? That would affect belt and pulley geometry.

Hrmm, that could pose a problem. I know the Magna-Flow and Injen & AEM are coming out with products but aside from my school-girl like giddyness I must say.. bugga... (bang) .. I was looking forward to the UR pulleys. Thnx for the infomation sir.

-X-

Back