Made in TAIWAN - My Protege

Natey said:
There's no copyright laws in Taiwan. You can get (replica)Mazdaspeed everything!!

This 4 piston caliper was made in Taiwan. In fact, I just used a "mazdaspeed" sticker on it.
we didn't sell it to the market. that's All about my concept.
and there's no mazdaspeed agent here.

the parts of mazdaspeed are every Protege owner's dream in Taiwan.

there's even no Protege MP3 in Taiwan. >,<!!

Last edited:
Other than the "look"... is there any advantage/benefit to the whole "I've only got one windshield wiper so that means my car is faster" thing...

Don't get me wrong man... I'm with everyone on this board. Your car definitely looks tight. I like the subtley... not big on all the "crap" people usually throw on. Especially like the chrome handles you put on... reminds me of my '94 Altima (may she R.I.P) Anyways, good job man!!

Jliao said:
Aww... I can't type Chinese on this board?

Oh well, welcome to the board. Nice to see another member from Tw. Feel free to MSN messenger me sometime~ ^.^

I have added you to my contact.
see u !

I was wondering, how much influence do the American domestic market (ADM) differences have over there? any at all?

yea like can i give you an old us license plate and you send me a japanese or chinese one?

IE has issues with parsing double-byte characters to the VBB post submission system... use mozilla, it works

Jliao said:
Aww... I can't type Chinese on this board?

Oh well, welcome to the board. Nice to see another member from Tw. Feel free to MSN messenger me sometime~ ^.^

It looks good, really. It's just that every time I look at the front end, I think of Mustang for some reason. I know it doesn't look EXACTLY like one, but...
Maybe it's the hood mod or did it come like that, I don't know. (dunno)

Is the hood aftermarket? The line going up to the windshield has too much gap.

P1000575-1.jpg

360719_28_full.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Very subtle and clean. I love what you've done with your car, it's pretty neat, esp. the mazdaspeed brakes you got on there. Please hang around and let us know what else is happening over there with Mazdas. Thanks!

Re: Re: Made in TAIWAN - My Protege

P2K said:
It looks good, really. It's just that every time I look at the front end, I think of Mustang for some reason. I know it doesn't look EXACTLY like one, but...
Maybe it's the hood mod or did it come like that, I don't know. (dunno)

Is the hood aftermarket? The line going up to the windshield has too much gap.

I learned it from race car. It helps to release the hot air comes from engine.
and the hood was modified by tunner.

RyanJayG said:
looks, kickass! (thumb) Its pretty refreshing to see somthing new and different. All the proteges over here are starting to look the same to me.

Id have to say I couldnt agree more. Its cool to see a new take on a pretty common car.

Looking at the follow pic I will say one thing, your ride looks just plain mean. The way the hood comes down over the lights, It looks pissed off and ready **** you up. Damn good job.

Dont **** with me!!!
P1000585-1.jpg

Back