Lurked around long enough

dw8

:
2012 Mazda 3i Touring Skyactiv
Windows now tinted

Here it is Saturday morning after getting the windows tinted. 35% on the front doors and 15% on all the back windows. It actually makes the 5 look smaller.

51.jpg

52.jpg

Last edited:
Hey it's you again... ^^ (remembering you from very first pic)

Nice pics.. i alway loved your Platinum Silver color... Nice tint too..

see you around...

Ok, just went and searched. I did already introduce myself. Don't remember doing that. (doh) Changed around for the new tinting.

Ok, just went and searched. I did already introduce myself. Don't remember doing that. (doh) Changed around for the new tinting.

^^.. i just remembered your first pic (now it is gone lol) when i read this thread... i love 06 Mz5 design... rear light design also the wheels...
and your color perfeted it.. ^^

You had roof rack removed right?? ^^

Yes, I took off the roof rack rails. Didn't really like it with them on there. And thanks for the kind words!

Is that the dash kit from Ebay? I was looking at one last night on there. Very nice 5 you have.

Yes, i got it from Ebay about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I got it because the reflection from the sun was killing me and it look better also too.

Why run both emblems on the rear? I'd remove the Mazda5. Let people wonder about what it is.

I didn't think anybody put holes under their emblems anymore. What year is your 5? I noticed your steering wheel is different than mine. And the temperature controls also.

I didn't think anybody put holes under their emblems anymore. What year is your 5? I noticed your steering wheel is different than mine. And the temperature controls also.

His is prob same year as yours (may be 07).. the reason temp control is different than yours is.. his trim is Sport model and yours is Touring model..

Your right, because someone else try to debadged and found holes behind the Mazda5 badge maybe a yr ago on this forum.

Back