Lowering time

mildsalsa

Contributor
:
03.5 MSP Laser Blue Mica
I am wanting to drop the msp a little bit, I'm not a real aggressive driver... (autox),..Yet. And coilovers are a bit out of my price range for awhile, so I'm asking if the eibach pro kit springs be ok set up with the stock set up or will I need more equipment.?

eibach pro kit should be good by themselves since you already have decent struts
but trust me, over time you will want to go lower lol

i ave sportlines and i love them. they are a little harder to find but the drop it pretty good. pro kit sits a little higher but you will like them non the less

To each their own, with lowering preferences.

But once you start fiddling with the suspension, you WILL eventually need to replace your stock struts. You should be able to get away with springs on the stock struts for awhile -- but sooner or later, they'll need to be replaced.

Why you would'nt want to spend the extra money for new struts when you have them off anyways is beyond me when your going to need them replaced sooner when you lower your car.

I'd save the money and get them all in one day instead of waiting for one to go out.

i have the pro kit and stock struts... put em on 40k ago, and still love it,,, plus i like the stance

thanks for the input folks.. ya im riding on 15's atm and probably for awhile, my rear is dipped low probably because of the big ass box with the 2 10's and the wheel gap in the front is just redONKulous. im just weighing my options still :)

Back