Lower Control Arm busshing

jonathanmg19

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #2397
I just checked my car today and I think that the only bad parts are the lower control arms bushings and and the left sway bar link.

Can anyone tell me were I can buy the bushing kit and the sway bar?

Thanks

I have no exeperience with that product but the seller on the other hand I do. Corksport is very helpful and professional. Also try rockauto.com

Last edited:
rock auto is good. I kinda think though that you cant just replace the bushing on the controll arm you need a whole new controll arm

I just put the Pedder's control arm bushings on my car. I had a severe fiasco when Pep Boy's crushed one of the bushings when pressing it in.
Crossover sold all the kits they had, but Corksport had some (even though they aren't on their website), and Pedder's bought a kit back from Corksport and sent me a replacement bushing free of charge. All companies invovled except Pep Boy's had fantastic service, although it would be nice if Crossover had a phone number, but Sam's usually on AIM.

I know Corksport has them in stock if you want to go with the urethane bushings. Just make sure you know someone who is very experienced with a press that you trust or you could end up in the same situation as me.

I also have my stock endlinks that I'll put up for sale if I ever manage to put together some adjustables that don't make noise. I've got new parts coming this week, so hopefully they are quiet and then I'll throw my stock links on the for sale forum.

Back