Lots of Stuff. Take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with prices shipped.

Nexus gauges shipped 250. You will not beat that price and there are some of the best gauges money can buy.

I sent you a PM. The rotors and pads don't fit my Protege5. I need to return them to you.

That is the only problem - other than that you shipped promptly and the items were as you described.

For his next buyer: The rotors are in good condition - i confirmed by putting them on a flat table and checking for warp. The rust would be gone the first time you applied the brakes.

I opened the sealed package of brake pads from Stop Tech - so they really were NEW.

Evidently so. I think the MSP is the only model that is different from the rest of the family...

i re-read the entire post. It doesn't say the rotors and pads are for a MSP, only third gen. And this is one of the differences between MSP all other 3rd gens...

I am on a tight budget, so if you you threw in a set of rear MSP calipers i would not have to send this back...

Just a thought...

All i really need are just some cheap rear pads - i am getting ready to sell the car in a few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back