looking for two test dummies :p

tom@kartboy.com

Contributor
hello
i have some motor mount inserts that i want to have tested by two guys. i'm looking for some cars that are a bit modified.
install is pretty easy.~ 20 min or so.
so... whos up for the test?

tom@kartboy.com

Hey man I'm up for it....you can have results with the mild NA setup I have now and then a couple months from now I will be boosted again so the best of both worlds...I will put in a good word for ya I promise.

I am defenitly IN!!:)

As you can see by my sig...i have lots of Mods...and still more to come...and to have those motor mounts would help me out w/ my wheel hopping issue...

NOT to mention I have your Kart Boy Short Shifter and Bushings on my pro5

and a decal on my car w/ the kart Boy Name!!

I would absolutely

i would really be interested in your motor mounts. i have bought the shifter bushings and they are really great! install was a snap and i have had nothing but good shifting. ok kissing up is done! but seriously they are great, and i am considering a short shifter. if i purchased one would you send me motor mounts??? i would defintatly buy your bushing products. more HP to the wheels me want!

Tom I need to order some stuff but wanted to talk with you about how to do so. I lost the pricing schedules. Can you please email me again and let me know how to proceed. We need bushings and shifters. Peace.

ardwholesale@hotmail.com

FYI, I'll be coming down in the next couple weeks. Check out competition at Del Mar HIN.

I know we're definitely down to test those out for ya. Let us know. We're very close to you, relatively speaking. I'm sure we'll want to order these up.

We can do your N/A testing and Spoolin can do the FI testing. As it should be. hehe. Work with your dealers. lol.

ok i have my few suckaz if all goes well we should have something avalable to the genpop shortly.
what does a front MM from the other guys run>

ARD email me at tom@kartboy.com and i'll set you up.
let me know when your here in SD our shops about 15 min from delmar
tom

well the AWR mounts run roughly 125 or less for both the front and back mounts (2 piece set) or you can get front only for somehwere between 60-70 at the highest.

I would offer my services for testing but it seems you have your testers. Let us know as soon as these become available for the public cause I know your other products are great and am ready to purchase a MM set, was going to do from AWR but will hold off now.

Let us know how it goes.
-Alex

Yes indeed. Let us know as soon as you start selling them. They will be my next mod fo sheezy.

Cool, which mounts are they for and how much?!?! I need to do something with this damn car to fix the slop!

They turned out to be the Front Motor mount..I emailed tom@karboy..and he gave me a quick how to...i will post info when i install..on either sunday or monday!!

Chas

[email]tom@kartboy.com[/email] said:
hello
i have some motor mount inserts that i want to have tested by two guys. i'm looking for some cars that are a bit modified.
install is pretty easy.~ 20 min or so.
so... whos up for the test?

tom@kartboy.com

what happen with these??? you guys still gonna make these??

hey, my motor mounts are so bad that my exhaust hits the underside of my bumper under some shifting conditions, would love to try something out, and I have the know how to install all the motor mounts, not just the front. Also, I have a great digi cam and have made more than a few how-tos on this board so far =p

pushing about 150 n/a hp atm

Back