Looking for Silicone Key FOB Covers

:
Pearl White AWD GT w/Tech
I have tech package key so does anyone have an ebay seller link or can recommend a silicone or leather key fob cover? I looked on E-bay and all of them are for CX-7 or CX-9. Their keys look similar but not sure if it would fit perfectly.

Thanks in advance.

JTNY-

I got a silicone cover off Amazon. It too said CX-9 blah blah blah. It fit on my CX5 FOB Just fine. I got a blue one. I purposely dropped my FOB on cement when i put it on. I was happy to see it bounce when it hit the ground. No more scratches!

I found one on ebay - it said it would fit the cx5, cx7, and cx9...... It fits perfect. Nice little boost of color and protection!

I ordered two from amazon as well. Quick shipping from China and I am impressed with the protection capabilities. Although the CX-5 is my wives car, she never pulls her key out of her purse. It is great. It is hard to get the key out of my pocket with the silicone cover, but then again you don't want it to fall out of your pocket easily anyway.

Overall, we are glad we found and ordered them. Great color selection too! Just wish I could find one for the remote start fob!!!

Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 431
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 392
Here's a pick of my gray silicone cover.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130524_095940.jpg
    IMG_20130524_095940.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,610
Back